backstory

2 years ago:

"Come on Topper, this way!" I whisper.

I pull along the dirty blonde hair boy after me towards an empty room.

He stumbles after me.

"Slow down Sierra!" Topper says catching himself from falling.

I slow down at his request and stop at the door and open it I smile widely at him.

Topper pushes me into the room onto the bed and slowly starts kissing my neck causing me to groan.

I reach for his hair and pull him closer to me as he kisses harsher.

He pulls away and starts to take his shirt off.

"Wait." I say my eyes going wide.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" I say shaking my head slowly coming to my senses out of my high.

"Yes we should." Topper nods pushing me down harsher with an encouraging smile.

"But your my sister's boyfriend! This is wrong!" I whisper shout wiggling under him trying to get out of his hold.

"But kissing you is so right." he says pulling me in and squeezing my ass catching me by surprise.

He pulls away slightly "just enjoy it." he says then pulls me back in.

I fade back into my high.

~

I wake up with a stir.

I slowly peel open my eyes to see the back of someone familiar.

"Topper?" I say confused.

Why is he in my bed shirtless?

I start to sit up and the sheet that covers me falls causing the air to hit me and I instantly shiver.

I look down and see I'm naked my eyes widened and I quickly pull the sheet up to cover me.

What the hell happened?

I look over at Topper and slowly lift the sheet up and quickly pull it down once I see he doesn't have anything on at the bottom either.

I slowly sit up and look around and see that i'm not in my room. I start to remember flashes of what happened.

The party.

The drinking.

The multiple make outs.

The drugs.

Running into Topper.

Me pulling him into a room laughing.

Topper kissing me.

Me trying to stop it.

His shirt flying across the room.

Him using me to his advantage.

The flashes stop and I shake my head and I slowly stand up letting the sheet fall and myself be bare so i quickly gather my clothes and head to the bathroom.

I throw on everything and reach into my jean shorts pockets and pull out my phone and a small plastic ziplock bag.

The bag looked to be full of some type of drug i shrug and open the bag and dump it in my mouth. I turn the sink faucet on and drink down the drugs.

It hits right away and I start to feel a lot more calm.

I slowly open the door with my sneakers in hand I head out, I glance at Topper to see him still fast asleep and I head out the room then out of the house the party was at.