NEW JUTSU

Disclaimer-The characters in this story does not belong to me. Almost all of the characters except OC's belong to KISHIMOTO the owner of Naruto.

A/n - The content taken from NXSE has been exhausted. It's all original from here on out, the fanfiction atleast.
______________________________________

NAMI NO KUNI
Temporary training ground
[Third Person Pov]

"I finally did it!" exclamed an excited looking Naruto, who was currently standing on a tree, or to be more specific on the branch that they --both Satsuki and Naruto-- have been trying to reach for the past two days .

"Good job, Naruto and you too Satsuki. Now come down Naruto it's time to go to the bridge, I believe it's your turn to go with me today ." Said Kakashi who looked like he would much rather be reading his favourite little orange book right now, than standing here having to listen to an excited Uzumaki shouting into the oblivion and a Uchiha --standing on a branch lower than Naruto-- brooding her face off.

"What? It's my turn already" said a now much calmer but complaining Naruto coming down from the tree.

They have been taking turns to go with Kakashi to protect the bridge builder, So that the other two can train without disturbance and It was our favourite blonde's turn to go.

"Now, now, Naruto don't be like that you have had your fun." Said Kakashi giving Naruto his infamous eye smile. "And the both of you are to keep doing this exercise over and over untill exhaution. This will help you both master the exercise exercise meanwhile also increasing your chakra reserves. Now let's go Naruto" He said turning towards the girls of the group before placing a hand on Naruto's Shoulder and disappearing along with Naruto.

Timeskip ---
Five hours Later
Near Tazuna's House
[Third person Pov]

'I think that's enough training for today, I should head back and maybe help Tsunami-san in preparing Dinner' These were the thought running through her mind. She has been practicing the excercise for almost 5 hours now minus the breaks in between. Sakura went back, a couple hours ago but she remained here, she could not let that knucklehead get far ahead of herself after all.

She was on her way back when she noticed Tsunami coming out of the house,

"Hey, Tsunami-san, are you going somewhere?"

"Huh?- oh hello, Satsuki-san, I was just heading to the market to get some groceries for dinner" was Tsunami's reply after noticing Satsuki coming towards her.

"Can I accompany you? I am done with my training for today anyway and I would much rather not spend time with Sakura alone." Asked Satsuki frowning at the thought of having to listen to Sakura's rantings about this and that.

"Sure you can Satsuki-san, I don't mind." Said Tsunami giggling at the face Satsuki made while mentioning her teammate.

"Great" Was all Satsuki said before following Tsunami.

Four Hours Earlier
On the bridge
[Third person Pov]

"Hey, Kakashi sensei?" asked Naruto whose facial expressions looked like he has just solved the mystery of shodai Hokage's death.

"Yes, Naruto" Responded Kakashi looking up from his very fine litrature that he was reading.

"I have been meaning to ask you, now that I have completed the tree climbing excercise, can you teach me a Jutsu?" Asked Naruto with a face inocent enough to fool even the Naidaime Hakage.

"Well I guess you do have enough chakra to learn a jutsu, so I guess I can teach y-" was all he managed to say before being cut off by Naruto.

"Thanks, Kakashi sensei, you rock." was the response of our knucklehead ninja.

"I already know that Naruto ,no need to remind me. Now listen here the Jutsu I am about to teach you is although a basic one but depending on how you use it in combat can turn into a deadly one, So you must be extremely careful while using it around a comrade. You Understand" Said Kakashi in a serious tone.

"Yes, Sensei" Said Naruto, nodding in understanding.

"The Jutsu I am about to teach you is called Soushuriken no Jutsu [Shuriken Manipulation Technique]. This Jutsu allows the user to control the path of shuriken after throwing them and make movements to it by using wires which run from the shuriken itself back to their arm. Because their opponent will think they are normal shuriken and hence will be off guard about their ability to redirect themselves." explained Kakashi to Naruto who was listening intently to his sensei's explaination of the Jutsu.

"Now, before we begin your training, wrap these on your arms and fingers." Said Kakashi throwing two rolls of bandages towards him.

Naruto after doing as Kakashi said tried to perform the Jutsu only to-

"Ahhhh!! What the hell? that shuriken almost killed me" Shouted Naruto who had ducked down to save his neck from being split of by the shuriken.

"And who told you to practice this Jutsu in the air, go to a tree or some other solid object and try it there." was Kakashi's reply before looking down again to his precious little book, written by the one and only Toad Gallant.

~~~END~~~