𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

[ flashback ]

"kay," she breathed out as he slowly put his tip in.

she dug her acrylic nails into the sex driven boy that was standing over the edge of the bed, in between her legs, thrusting into her.

"papi slow down," she whined.

"you can take it, i know you can icilyn," kay spoke giving her reassurance.

icilyn shut her eyes tight as kay's pace gradually got faster. he kept doing the same motion over and over with each thrust either pushing into her harder or faster.

they moaned and groaned in sync as clapping sounds filled the room. sweat trickled down icilyn's forehead as kay stared at her in this vulnerable state.

his large hands rested on her small waist as he pulled her down onto his dick whilst also thrusting into her. to icilyn this was nothing but a second of weakness.

she was only doing it because of what her eyes had been tainted with a few minutes before. to kay... well to kay, icilyn was so pretty like this but this was also merely a distraction for him too.

his hands travelled her body. gliding up from her waist to the sides of her breasts eventually grasping her c cup sized boobs in his big hands.

icilyn moaned at the sudden cold feeling that brushed against her nipples and kay gave her a look filled with lust.

he admired her for a few seconds before leaning down to her neck that was screaming to be marked. the kisses he placed there turned to harsher ones which soon turned to little bites.

"mmm," she groaned suppressing her moan.

"let me hear you," kay ordered as he sucked on her neck one last time.

"fuck," icilyn breathed out before she came.

not even a second after, kay followed suite as warmth filled the condom.

[ end of flashback ]

omniscient

the bronx, 5:43pm📍

as icilyn sat at her vanity touching up her makeup she couldn't help the bad feeling brewing in her stomach

as icilyn sat at her vanity touching up her makeup she couldn't help the bad feeling brewing in her stomach. it had been seven months. it was time for her to move on.

her heart had been torn from her chest but one day she had to go and look for someone new.

one day.

that day was today. a few days ago she met this boy. he seemed nice, at first she was hesitant but eventually accepted his advances.