𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄

omniscient

the bronx, 12:47pm📍

"maaaaaaa," ice called out in a singy songy voice bursting into her mother's bedroom

"bi- and what if i was naked?" ice's mother, cerena, questioned.

"girl i popped out of that cooch, i don't know what you worried for," ice laughed to herself, "anyway i'm tryna go out to eat, get ready."

"who you demanding?" her mother asked raising her eyebrows as she put her jeans on.

"you old head," ice spoke poking her tongue out at the woman that looked exactly like her, she knew to quickly run out of the room after she had done so as she didn't want to get smacked.

"keep speakin to me like that and you gone be going out by ya self, wit yo lonely ass," cerena shouted at her daughter.

"see you ain't even have to do me like that," ice stared at her mother with a fake, hurt face displayed.

"estoy siendo seria mami necesitas encontrar algunas buenas amigas," ice's mother explained breaking the jokey atmosphere.

"miss ma'am i do have friends," ice replied.

"mhm, jana and..." cerena began immediately stopping the list as there was literally no one else she could add.

"jana is an amazing, beautiful and dulce, dulce girl, she is basically my daughter but mi amor she's barely in new york, you need to find people that are here year-round."

"you telling me to cut her off?" icilyn joked but her mother didn't catch onto it.

"ay dios mío no i love her like my own daughter i'm just saying expand your circle," ice face palmed at the mention of god's name while laughing lowly to herself, she had always found her mother's stupidity cute.

"mhm," icilyn hummed not wanting to continue the conversation, it's not that she didn't want to expand her social circle, she loved being around people. it's just that she didn't want to get too involved in that kind of stuff.

she'd been an observer, watched from the sidelines as decade long friendships had crumbled over the simplest shit. she just wanted to find one solid friend group that was all about good vibes.
(setty and blu gone break that💀)

icilyn left the room thinking about what her mother had said, shortly after she had returned.

"damn girl, yo bones already giving out on you, taking mad long," icilyn scoffed.

icilyn had a very healthy relationship with her mother, ever since she could remember they had been each other's other half.

since her father wasn't present in her life, that only caused the relationship to blossom as her mother played both roles and her crown had not slipped once.