𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐆𝐄

omniscient

the bronx, 11:43am📍

the sun peeked into icilyn's room slightly as she quickly rushed up, feeling her body about to puke

the sun peeked into icilyn's room slightly as she quickly rushed up, feeling her body about to puke. she sprung out of her bed, ripping her bonnet off, she rushed to the bathroom down the hall, just making it.

"ughhhh," she groaned wiping her mouth with her sleeve feeling more of it come up.

"¿lo que está mal, mi amor?" her mother asked as she rushed into the bathroom, holding her daughter's hair back.

"i partied too much last night," she replied spitting into the toilet.

just as she did, her phone pinged, indicating she had gotten a message.

lyn rolled her eyes as she picked it up seeing who it was from, tylen.

the one thing she wanted to forget about popping back into her mind.

"i'm too tired to deal wit this shit," she said as she got up and flushed the toilet.

"respuesta es tylen," her mother forced.

"let me tell you something," lyn told her mother.

"we. don't. fuck. with that bitch. fuck that hoe."

"what did he do ahora?" cerana asked.

"you know what i don't even wanna talk about it, imma start crying and shit."

"come on icilyn," her mother said as she stroked her hair.

"AI AND WHAT'S THIS?!" cerana shouted as she ran her fingers along icilyn's neck pointing out her hickeys.

"ma chill i had to get my lick back," lyn said as she held her pounding head, her mother's shouting adding to the discomfort.

"what happened icilyn?" cerana questioned, now with a serious tone.

"i caught him getting friendly with some bitch," icilyn kissed her teeth trying to stay annoyed because she knew that if she didn't, she'd instantly start crying.

"so i kind of, sort of, maybe, just maybe got my lick back," ice spat out quickly.

"¿que? ¿recuperó tu lamido?" cerana questioned.

"i took someone upstairs and we..." icilyn said hinting at what she did.

"you..."

"¡dios mío!" she screamed as the realisation hit her.

"but i just can't believe he would do that," lyn said suddenly bursting into tears.

"two whole years down the drain."

"but mi precioso people make los errores huh?" her mother questioned.

"don't you think what you did was a bit extreme?" cerana asked, her eyebrow raised.