006, "Cutlet?"

- Eunchae's POV -

"Why'd you have to put me through that Eunchae!? That was really mean!" Garam unnie says, pouting. "Oh quiet down human! You're being.. What was that word called again..? Right, dramatic! That was literally nothing. Just a small trip."

"Just a small trip!? You literally hopped around on rooftops and jumped off buildings with me!" She exclaims dramatically. Why are humans so dramatic about everything?

"Okay okay okay! Calm your big butt down!" I poked her. "You're such a pain in the neck.. Do you know that?" Raising a brow at me she utters, sighing. "I'm only a pain in the neck when I bite.. So that doesn't make sense at all!" I frowned.

"It's a metaphor, dumbo." Garam face palms. "Alright whateva! Can I bite you now?" I asked hopping for a positive answer. "You already know the answ-" I grabbed her arm and forced her to stand in front of me before releasing her arm and grabbing her collar and pulling her up to face me. Garam visibly gulps, probably out of fear but it only makes me smirk.

I lowered myself all the way down to her neck and inhaled her fruity scent, which was so incredibly sweet and addictive. Opening my mouth slightly, my fangs brushing lightly against her white, soft and sensitive skin as I'm about to sink my teeth into her neck. I'm precipitously interrupted by a loud obnoxious human voice.

"Yaaah! You punk! What do you think you're doing!?" I felt a weak fist hit my back, I let go of Garam and realized that she wasn't the one who hit me. The one who punched me was a tall blonde haired girl with a rather furious look on her face and two other girls were standing by her. One with a bob haircut and the other one with a grayish/brownish hair colour.

"Garam who the heck is this.. Jerk!? Why is she harassing you!?" The blondie exclaims pointing at me before she grabs my collar. I stared at her confused. "Yunjin unnie..! She's not harassing me! And quit calling her names. She's not a punk nor a jerk!" Aha. They thought I was harassing Garam unnie.

"Oh..Then.." she lets go of me. "Who is this?"

"Uhm.. A friend-"

"The two of you are even matching...?" The bob haircut girl says. "I've never seen you around here before.. Are you new?" The long haired girl questions. "Yup!" I grinned.

"Aww she's adorable. You didn't have to be so mean, Yunjin-ah."

The blonde haired girl, Yunjin, only chuckles nervously as soon as the long haired girl says this before saying,"Well.. uh.. I'm sorry."

"That was quick."

"Did you say something unnie?" I looked curiously at Garam. "Uh what..? No." She declined quickly. I caught the bob hair-styled girl staring at me. It wasn't a friendly stare. It was a death stare. It was like she wanted to stare holes into me. But I ignored it. I at least tried to.

"Let's talk later, Garam and.. Eunchae. By the way my name's Sakura. The one who punched you earlier is Yunjin and the one with the bob is Chaewon."

"Bye."

"Bye!" I waved at them smiling. Garam sighs before face palming. She seems stressed. "Your comrades seemed very nice!" She only hums.

"I'm worried about her.."

"Hm..? Don't be worried about me Kim Garam." Once again I looked at her curiously, confused by what she was saying.

"I didn't say that out loud.. What's going on..?"

Right.. I forgot.. It's this thing called.. Telepathy. It's an ability which allows me to read someone's thoughts. Sometimes it happens out of nowhere for an unknown reason.. I think that's what's happening right now. It's a very useful ability. But I don't use it that often. Cause humans are easy to read without telepathic powers anyway.

I'm not gonna tell her about it though. Cause she'll be more considerate with her thinking if I do. And that won't be fun at all..!  But her thoughts are so mature. She only thinks about studying, school and doing work which is extremely stressful and boring..!!

I don't get why people like doing work. It's tiresome and tedious. "Eun- Eunchae. Don't forget about the rules. Alright?" Garam looks at me seriously. "Of course chersie. But..  I'm only obeying you because I have to."

"Okay..What class do you have today?"

"Uh.. Cu.. Cutlet?" I was perplexed. "Cutlet? That's food. Oh wait.. I get it.. Culinary?" She nods a little before looking at me. "Yes! something like that." I agreed.

"Great. I'm having culinary too."

"Unnie. I think we're here now. This building is the same size as my property in my home area!" I exclaimed. "Okay act normal now Eunchae." She opens the entrance to this school place and its flooded with humans! How will I be able to stay in this place without trying to drink someone's blood!? And they're all girls too..!!!!

"Unnie there are so many females here.." I whispered. "Well duh. This is an all girls school." Garam rolls her eyes slightly. "Oh really..?"

"Mhm." She hummed. "Well that explains it!" I giggled awkwardly, scratching my nape.

"Aww that girl's adorable!"

"Her smile!! Omg I'm so gay panicking right now!!"

"Let's approach her!!!"

Some squealing females approached me and they were extremely excited for some reason.. I gave them a toothy grin before asking, "Hi..? Is something...wrong?"

"Oh my God! She's so cute!!!!"

"Your fangs are SO cool!!"

"What's your name???"

"My name is Hong Eunchae!" I told them proudly. They started giggling and kept telling me how adorable I was. Well it's true. I am adorable. That's why I have all of these females go insane because of my cuteness. I gazed at Garam for a second and noticed the impatient expression on her face, so, I decided to end it here.

"Uh... Ladies let's talk some other time! I have to go to my cutlet- culinary class." I explained.

"Okay bye Eunchae-ssi!"

"Eunchae-ssi. If you need help with anything just ask me."

"No she's gonna ask me. Right Eunchae-ssi?"

"Woah.. Ladies ladies ladies! Calm down. There's enough of me for all of you. However.. Byee!!" I waved and they left shortly. I turned to Garam who had been silent the entire time. "Unnie, what do you do in a cutl- culinary class anyway?"

"Why do you keep saying cutlet? Okay so basically, you cook food. And you cook food in a pair or as a trio. Well the teacher decides that." Garam explains. "Does that mean.. I can cook chersie's!?" I questioned.

Garam exhales the deepest sigh I've ever heard from her and she face palmed. "You can't cook chersi- Cherries.. shit you almost made me.. But you can't cook cherries. It's a fruit and it grows on a tree."

"Oh.. Well I like chersie's so much! It's the only human food I've ever eaten! I suck the chersie juice and drink it!"

"That's... That's interesting.."

A/N

Eunchae's got so many chicks 🙉 (me too)