𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHRIS CLICKED on the red button on top of the camera, making it send a beep as the video had started, the girls sat in the back,as nic was in between them. While chris sat in the passenger seat, and Matt obviously in the drivers seat.

"tee?" he called out, to which the girl looked up from her phone in an annoyed expression, "did you get me Pepsi like I asked?"

" you asked for Pepsi?"

" are you kidding me right now?" he whined, slamming his head on the passenger chair in frustration, "I asked for fucking Pepsi, and you forgot?"

"yes Christopher I sure did," tee rolled her eyes, before glancing back at her phone as she tapped a few buttons to send a text, "plus, everyone got their own snacks, your just lazy at this point" she shrugged, locking her phone and placing it on her lap.

chris opened his mouth to reply to her, but nic had other plans, "oh Kay!" he clasped his hands together, making the car go silent, "the groups back together!!!" he raised his arms in happiness.

the camera cut

Matt left the car as he approached the window, where he could check if the camera was focused and in center. He tapped the window to inform his friends it was okay, "we're not fucking dogs bro! Stop tapping the window like I'm some puppy!" tee exclaimed, squinting her eyes as the boy entered the car.

" well you sure are a bitch!" he replied, receiving gasps from everyone.

" SILENCE!" Eli screamed, slamming the window sill in frustration, "it's been probably 5 minutes, and we never got to the main point of the video!" She complained.

" thank you!" nic stated, also annoyed from the two, "okay hi guys! Today we're going to be doing triplets top three, but with our friends"

" if you know who I am, hi! If you don't, my names Eastyn Winslow!" tee introduced

"bro had to do a whole essay just to introduce herself" Matt mumbled, but received a hard nudge from behind him.

" just elisia mae" Eli shrugged, completely ignoring the argument between the two since she was used to it.

The camera cut

tee was opening a packet of gummy worms, making it impossible for the others to speak since she was so loud. Everyone turned to look at her with annoyed expressions, but she didn't think much of it until the staring stayed for a long time, "what?"

" your so fucking loud bro!" chris complained, stating the obvious.

" it won't open! what do you want me to do?"

Matt groaned as he snatched the plastic packet from her grip, going to use his teeth to open the packet. It slightly ripped open before he shoved it at her chest, "your the weakest human being on earth" he mumbled, before returning to face the camera.

she just rolled her eyes, going in to take the gummy worms she fought hard to open.

the camera cut

nic took out his phone and scrolled down to find a question," alright top threes" he mumbled, before finding one "gas station snacks," he stated.