First killing

It was a nice night in Los Angeles, a teenager girl with white short hair was walking home.

It was such a clam and nice warm night for a walk.

If a killer wasn't on a loose, she walks inside her house when she heard a stick snapped.

She turned around but she saw nothing...she felt a creepy vibe but then she walks back.

She puts her bag down, turns on the tv and makes some popcorn as she gets ready to watch a movie.

Her name was Cassandra but just then her rang.

"Hello"

On the phone was a strange voice, "Who is this?"

"Who are you trying to reach?"

"What number is this?"

"What number are you trying to reach?"

"I don't know"

"I think you have the wrong number"

"Do I?"

"It happens. Take it easy"

Then it revealed that she was in a living room, alone. She moves from the living room to
the kitchen. It's a nice house. Affluent.

"Hello"

"I'm sorry. Must've dialed the wrong number again"

"So why did you dial it again?

"To apologize"

"You're forgiven. Bye now"

"Wait, wait, don't hang up"

Cassandra stands in front of a sliding glass door. It's pitch black outside.

"What?"

"I want to talk to you for a second"

"They've got 900 numbers for that. See ya"

A big country home with a huge sprawling lawn full of big oak trees. It sits alone with no neighbors in sight.

Popcorn sizzles in a pot on the stove. Cassandra covers it with a lid, reaching for the phone as it rings again.

"Hello"

"Why don't you want to talk to me?"

"Who is this?"

"You tell me your name, I'll tell you mine"

"Oh, I don't think so. My parents told me I should never give my name to strangers on the phone"

"But I'm not a stranger, What's that noise?"

"Popcorn"

" You're making popcorn?"

"Uh-huh"

"I never eaten popcorn not even at the movies"

"I'm getting ready to watch a movie"

"Really? What?"

"Just some scary movie"

"Do you like scary movies?"

"Uh-huh"

"What's your favorite scary movie?

"Uh...HALLOWEEN. You know, the one with the guy with the white mask who just sorta walks around and stalks the baby sitters. What's yours?"

"Guess"

"Uh...Friday the 13th"

"Is that the one where the guy has a hockey masked and a machete who kills camp Counselors for revenge"