Traumatized

Meanwhile The bad guys were at the library, investing the victims that were killed.

They looked at the pictures of the nine teenagers that been killed.

"Ok so we got Cassandra, Christine, angel, Alice, Stephanie, Catherine, Kelly, tori and a girl named tara" wolf explains the pictures but got nothing.

"So what do we got" he asked

"Nothing much except they're all teenagers" snake says.

"Yeah but they all have one thing in common" shark says, "they all knew princess" shark pointed out

"So the killer is after princess friends or people that's close to her?" snaked asked.

But then webs started to noticed something else.....each girl had a cat feature.

"Actually guys I think I'm seeing something" webs says and they all gathered around her.

"What is it webs?" Wolf asked.

"I'm starting to see a pattern here"

"What?" They all said.

"Yeah, Don't you see the killer is going in a pattern, look look look look" she points at a picture of Cassandra.

"Cassandra has white hair, Christine had cat ears, the twins angel and Alice had leopard print clothing, Stephanie and tori wore a white dress and Catherine had a mink coat"

"But I Don't see what tara and Kelly are Connected to this" wolf asked.

"Kelly called princess the night she was killed and Tara goes to the same chemistry class with the others, they were in all the same science class together" webs explained.

"Ok but I don't see how princess is connected to all of this or what she has anything to do with this" wolf asked as he was getting bad vibes.

"Wolf don't you see? Someone is targeting princess! The killer is after princess"

They all gasped; especially wolf, this was going to be hard for him to protect princess when he has to catch the killer and keep the killer from getting to her.

"But who would want to hurt princess" shake asked.

"I think I know who" snake says, "Thomas chesterfield, he's always has a way to getting to us"

"But you forgot snake, Thomas died four years ago" wolf pulls down a newspaper of Thomas escaping princess and jumping in the water.

"Ok so if it isn't Thomas who is threatening princess" piranha asked.

"I don't know but I do know one thing...she's in big trouble"

But that's when he made a horrible realization, "princess" he muttered.

"What?"

Wolf gets up and grabs his coat, "we need to go home now, before it's too late"

But before he could even go, he gets a phone call from Diane.

"Hello, Diane, whoa whoa whoa, slow down, tell me what's going on" she sounded like she was in a panicked.

"It's princess" she was outside their mansion as the whole place was swarmed with police cars.

"She's been attacked by the killer" Diane looked distraught and paced back and forth.

"What?" Wolf was extremely worried, looks at his team who seem concerned and confused.

So he walks far from them so they wouldn't hear the conversation.

"Is She ok" he was very worried.

"No, she got hurt, she's traumatized and scared, she needs you right now"