Fourth killing

The next day, the bad guys were outside at a cemetery as they watch Cassandra and Christine's coffin getting buried in the ground as the preacher was rehearsing the Sermons.

"So we say farewell to Christine fishermen and Cassandra brown as they leave this world and go straight to heaven, After the tears have dried and the goodbyes are said, all we have is happy memories that we've shared with our loved ones. Praying that they comfort you in this difficult time, we blessed these two to heaven amen"

Wolf looks down at princess who was still tearful, she for a black strap dress with a long sleeve shirt and she had a headband on.

As she watches the coffin go in, standing next to her was Eddie luggings, he wrapped his arms around her for comfort.

But snake then gets into father mode, he gets between them then he wrapped his tail around princess should while shooting a glare at princess Eddie then backs away.

Princess was too sad that she didn't even noticed snake being overprotective.

Just then two police officers approached her, "excuse me" officers number 1 asked and she looks up.

"Are you princess, please follow me" the second officer says.

The bad guys watched the two officers interviewing princess.

"Did you know the victims"

"Yes there were my friends, we had chemistry together"

"When was the last time you saw Christine"

"Just yesterday after schools then I watched her walked home"

"Uh huh, and do you know anyone who would've wanted to hurt Christine or Cassandra"

"No, not at all"

The two police officers looked at each other then back to princess.

"Are you Sure you didn't walk her home"

"Yes I'm sure"

"Did you noticed Anything usual"

"No"

"How close were you to the victims"

Then the bad guys get pissed as they see they were peer pressuring princess.

"Just what are you getting at" snake hissed as they all get in front of princess pulling her away.

"Nothing sir we were just-"

"If you are implying that our daughter was involved with the murder you can just back off, she was with us the whole time, there was no way she could've done it so buzz off"

They then escorted princess back home, "hey you ok" wolf asked.

"No"

After the funeral, in the backseat of the car, wolf looked through the mirror that princess was still in pain.

Then later return to their house, princess was the first to walk inside.

The questions that the police asked her, had her thinking.

"Wolf, you don't think I would have done anything to warm Cassandra and Christine do you?"

"What? No, of course not, those police officers don't know what they are talking about"

She looks away then he bends down to her head.

"Hey, don't worry everything is going to be fine"

"Do you think that they might find the killer"