Chapter 221-225

221: How pathetic

As expected, my sister's anger boiling point also seemed to be low, and she attacked me in a fit of anger.

However, since she attacked in anger, her attacks were as imprecise and wide as her fiancee's, Zen, which made it easy for me to see and evade them.

Of course, one could say that it is too late, but from my point of view, both Zen and my sister were at the point where I wanted to tell them to come back when they control their emotions.

And then I hit my sister in the stomach with just as much force as she would have been able to endure.

It would be no fun if she sank with just one blow like Zen, so I thoroughly attacked her, observing her reaction so that she would not faint until I could engrave in her body that she cannot win no matter how hard she tries against her sister whom she had made fun of until now.

By the way, Zen was now unconscious and leaking yellow liquid from his crotch, and he would not be able to live in this village like his brother after such humiliation.

That is if this village remains after I leave.

"Ugh!"

"Are? Nee-san, what with you? It can't be that you fell in just one shot, right?"

"Don't be silly..."

And then she began to attack me again, but just as before, her attacks were predictable and easy to avoid. However, her speed was lower, as if she couldn't shrug off the damage from my attack yet.

Even if she were able to launch her attacks as fast as the members of the Black Rose, there is no way an amateur like her, who has never learned martial arts, would be able to hit the target.

After all, even if a person is considered strong in this village, they are only an amateur that is strong in fights but never learned martial arts, basking in the physical prowess of the White Wolf Tribe.

And since this amateur was at a level where she got admired in this village, that's all.

With such thoughts in mind, I avoided her attack and lightly kicked her inner thigh with a low kick, but she seemed to be in great pain and collapsed after only the fourth kick.

How pathetic.

I guess her fighting spirit has not waned yet, because she stood up again, glaring at me with furious eyes, which is a feat of strength by itself, but that did not mean I would let up on her. This time, I hit her right calf with a slightly stronger kick, as if to finish her off, which paralyzed her leg, and she could not stand up properly this time.

She struggled to stand up, but her right leg was limp.

222: They no longer matter to me

However, I remain impressed by the extent and profundity of my Master's knowledge.

Who would think that a kick to the calf would paralyze the kicked leg, rendering it useless?

And why does Master know all that? The answer to that question can all be explained with 'because he is the master.'

He is my master, so it can't be helped. It is natural that he can do it.

But both Zen and my sister were far weaker than I had imagined.

Apparently, I had unknowingly overestimated them.