Chapter 226-230

226: I'd beat the c**p out of you if I had to

And the ladies were rubbing their stomachs for some reason.

What the h**l did Raffy do to these people?

I have some idea of what to expect from the circumstantial evidence, or at least I have an answer in my head that it is the only way to find out. I was afraid to ask Raffy about it, so I hesitated, but I knew that if I didn't, I would be in a lot of trouble in the future, so I decided to ask her.

"Raffy..."

"Yes! Master! I'll do whatever you command me! I'll do anything you want!"

Hmm? Did she just say she'd do anything? I was about to be swept away by the internet, but I pulled myself together and said,

"No, I mean... What has Raffy done to these people? The men look like they're having a hard time standing while the women are rubbing their stomachs, and I think life is gone from both men's and women's eyes?"

"Yes! Those are the cherry flowers of these people. If you look at their petal-shaped ears, you'll know what I did!"

And Raffy smiled in response to my question.

When I heard Raffy say that, I inwardly thought, "Oh... I knew it," but I wasn't truly sure.

I'm almost a hundred percent sure that's the case, but if there's even a one percent chance...

"That's right! They've been neutered!"

... But I was right. They got neutered, just like I thought.

"The men were neutered with a simple kick in the crotch, while the women got neutered with a technique that transmitted the shock internally, damaging their internal organs."

Raffy explained this in a way that seemed to want to get praised.

Who the h**l taught Raffy this stuff? Whoever taught her this stuff, come out! But when I looked at the cherry petal-shaped left ears of those who got neutered, I could only guess that it was me...

I probably mentioned to Raffy in the past that there was something about domesticating a feral cat—which I no doubt did for the fun of it when I didn't remember—, but who in the world could have predicted that a story about a feral cat would end up like this?

At any rate, if I could go back in time, I'd even punch myself in the face to stop me then.

I could heal them back, but they would have to become my slaves to prevent my abilities from leaking out..

227: If it wasn't for me, you would miss it

"You didn't force them to get neutered, did you?"

"I would never force anyone to do anything! They chose it because they wanted to be."

Who in the world wants to be castrated, especially this many people?

I don't believe it, but it is a fact that this is actually happening right in front of my eyes, and I feel that it is better mentally not to think too much about it.

No doubt they were forced to make a choice between two options, where getting neutered was the better option, so maybe it's just a matter of not knowing.

"Well... I won't go into too much detail, but I will still respect your decision about making you a slave, okay? I don't agree with forcibly enslaving someone──"