NabNab x Reader (Part 1)

Requested?: No/By myself LOL

Did I want it?: Yes

Is it short?: Sort of

Non-Binary reader

Next OneShot: BanBan x reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What am I doing? You thought. How could I lose my Mom and Siblings all in the same week?! I'm at this damn kindergarten searching for what's practically air with my trusty drone at my side. First, my brother goes missing at his kindergarten and now my mom is missing AT THE SAME KINDERGARTEN, I guess there having a party at BanBan's or something.

As you went outside the building you stumbled on a keycard and a small piece of paper. You picked it up and started to read it out loud.

("This is it")

("The things we've done have finally come back to bite us")

("Everyone's gone, and the whispers from the abyss just keep getting louder. I think I even saw a face or two looking up at me.") "Weird," you said, your eyes zipping around the paper

As you read this note out loud, what you didn't know was that a certain blue spider creature was watching you from one of the doorways.

("We were told everything that Is thrown in the abyss dies, But it appears we were tricked")

("If you are reading this, take my advice and leave. Everything here should be forgotten and erased from history")

Once you finished reading the note you let out an audible "Hmmmm" as you stood up, picked up the keycard, and looked around at the buildings. You suddenly whip around at the sense you were being watched by something. You saw a blue glint flash in one of the doorways and you ran over to the yellow door labeled (Comms Sector). You walked through the door to look directly at a huge wall that had big writing on it. "The Spider is Real..." You mumbled in confusion. You walked further up the stairs to see yet another wall that said "The Spider is real and it's coming... What?" You continued up the stairs to see ANOTHER picture on the wall. It portrayed a Blue creature with a big mouth and a party hat. You assumed that was what they were calling (The Spider) The sight of the picture made you smile, you don't know why, but it did. Then you read the large speech bubble.

("NabNab says: It's ok to have no friends and be miserable, LIKE ME!")

"That's depressing," you said your mouth now back in a frown

"Tell me about it"

You whipped your head around in shock when you heard speech from the doorway that you came through. You dropped your drone remote and almost fell on your but. You saw a blue creature that looked exactly like the picture in the doorway. You stared at it for a minute in complete awe that a kindergarten mascot is actually alive and walking around, before coming back to reality as he said. "It's not nice to stare you know". "Gah, sorry," You said cautiously walking towards the blue thing. "Are you NabNab?"

"Yes, I am." He said now fully in front of the door. "Are you going to kill me?" "No, I am not"

You let out a sigh of relief that made the Spider laugh, but then he stopped and looked right at you in a concerned way. "What are you doing here? I've only seen 3 other humans come through that I know of, why are you here now?" You look up at NabNab and tell him why you are here. "I'm here to find my mom and my brother, I have no idea where they went and I don't know where to go from here." "I can help you if you need it." He suggested. "YES PLEASE, I WOULD LOVE THAT! THANK YOU" you yelled in relief. Now you wouldn't have to worry about other potential Mascot threats, you run over and hug him... or at least you tried to, you ended up hugging the bottom part of his body. He stared down at you confused about what you were doing. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Oh... Th-That was a hug" you said retracting yourself away from him. "Hug?" "Yea, like something you would do if a friend did something nice for you..." You faltered remembering what the wall said. "I don't really have any friends," He said sadly. "Now you do!" You said happily. he looked at you "Really, who?" "Me, you goof," you said pointing to yourself "Im your friend now and you can't stop it!" He looked back at you happy now that he had a real friend that he could count on. "I have a lot to teach you about this place," He said walking out the door with you. "Well I'm happy to learn"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOO FIRST ONESHOT EVER, IM READY TO WRITE SOME MORE.

Go make some requests on the request page, id love to make your fantasies a somewhat reality!

See you next chapter yall

Bye

your good friend Luz-