BanBan x reader (Part 1)

Ok y'all it's 1:40 in the morning and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life but here ya go, have a BanBan fluffShot because I'm to tired to write anything else.

I did get another BanBan request for certain... things and I'm here to say, that chapter will be out soon enough when I figure out how to overcome writers block

Anyways enjoy

Requested: Yes by WillowDeer24

Did I want it: I guess

Non-binary reader

Short: yes

Warnings: none

Game one or two: One

Prompt of chapter: you and BanBan are playing hide and seek :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"Where are you?" Shouted a tall red figure. You and BanBan made a small deal earlier that the winner of this hide and seek game would get to choose what kind of party hat/hats you/BanBan would have to wear in the morning for the next Kindergarten kids. 

You had some funny ideas on what you could make him wear and you were pretty sure he had some funny ideas as well. As you hid under the slide in Opila birds playground you were positive you wouldn't be found. This place was actually kind of scary when it was dark, and the glowing eyes of Opila bird herself staring at you from the ball pit door wasn't helping in the slightest. She was trying to get you caught. "Stop looking at me" you whispered to the bird angrily. That was a mistake. 

BanBan's POV:

"Stop looking at me" That's (Y/n's) voice, oh I'm going to catch them now I assume they're in Opila's playground but it's to dark for me to see. Luckily there's a key card for the lights on the table across where he was seeking, he picked it up and scanned it on the card reader to activate the lights. As the lights turned on one by one an audible "Oh Shit" was heard from the slide area. "(N/n) im going to find you~" I called. I heard a small thump from the slide signaling that they must have fallen over or something. I made my way over to the slide and looked under it to see the crouching figure of (y/n) trying to not make any noise. Oh I'm totally going to scare them.

3rd person POV (I think):

"BOO!"

"AHHH!"

BanBan let out a big laugh as he watched you do a 180 and jump back. "I found you" he said. "Yea yea you found me" you sighed in defeat as you climbed out from under the slide. BanBan looked at you in thought for a moment before going in to pick you up. "Hey? What are you doing?" You said in confusion as BanBan carried you into the main section of the kindergarten. "I won so I get to choose your hat, so no peeking" he stated looking down at you. You put your hands over your eyes as you felt him set you down. "Ok, open" he said. You opened your eyes to see a party hat with (F/a) on it. You were ecstatic, he finally  chose something that you liked. You grabbed the hat and put it on your head, then you turned to look at BanBan. "You like it?" He asked you.

 "No I don't like it"

He was disappointed that you didn't like his hat.

"I LOVE IT"

His attitude immediately perked back up in relief that you actually did like his hat for you. You went to hug him and he accepted it with open arms.

"Glad you like it (N/n)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yet another one shot done, now it's 2:24 AM so I best be getting if to bed, see y'all tomorrow 

-Luz