Chapter 3 // Spotted with a Legend

Here's Chapter 3 as promised! Sorry for not updating so much, been busy studying and exams UGHHH :///

Here's a chapter with 1000+ words, enjoy bb's ❤️

-

Songs Recommended

Talking Body - Tove Lo

-

"Goodnight Paul," I sighed as I wrapped myself around the covers and laid my head on the pillow. "Goodnight, Emma." He spoke back, with a wide smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I smiled back, giggling slightly at his cuteness.

"Nothing," he chuckled "you're just really pretty." he stopped smiling. He stopped looking into my eyes and blinked.

"What's wrong Paul?" I questioned, confused at his action.

"Nothing, it's just-" he sighed, "I have a girlfriend back in town a-and I really don't want to cheat on her because a good man never cheats." He bit his lip.

"That's okay, I understand." Wait, did he just give me a little hint that he is into me? No... Couldn't be. Why would he like me? I'm a normal girl and she's probably a gorgeous brunette or blonde with a perfect body and nice curves- who am I kidding? I look like a potato.

"Thanks," he looked back up into my eyes, "goodnight, Emma." He closed his eyes and rolled over to his other side, facing his bare back at me.

He was shirtless in bed, with me. Now doesn't that make you feel special, Emma? You get to see Paul's naked back in real life and not whilst you're watching 2fast2furious.

Mission Accomplished.

100 more missions to complete.

I mumbled goodnight back to him, "goodnight, dork." I giggled before turning on my side, too, and making myself comfortable on the bed.

I pulled the covers on top of me, covering my waist line and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~

I groaned to the sight of the sunlight shining through the window next to my bed side. "Make it stop," I moaned in my morning bed voice. I'm not such of a morning person myself but once I'm out of bed, I can never get back in unless it's for a nap or an 8 hour sleeping session!

"Wake up sleepy head!" Paul's voice echoed in the room, "5 more minutes," i say, pulling up the covers to cover up my face.

"Fine, have it your way!" Paul excitedly say. "Fine I will!" I yell back from underneath the covers. "Wrong answer missy." He immediately pulled the covers off me and exposed my naked legs to the cold air.

"SO COLD!" I shivered, covering my body with my arms. I was only wearing a comfortable pair of shorts and a tank top, so no wonder it was so cold- I was dressing like a goddamn slut. Well, no offense if you dress like that..

"See!" He laughed, again, flashing his gorgeous smile, "you should get up when I say so." He smirked at me before giving me his hand and helping me out of bed.

"It's so weird," I licked my lips. "How could you and I be such good friends already and we've only known each other for about 2 days? I've known one of my friends for 7 years and WE don't even do these stuff that you and I do," I pressed my lips into a thin line and crossed my arms before plopping myself onto an armchair.

"I don't know," he scratched the back of his head, "I was about to point out the same thing!"

"Well, on the bright side! It's good I guess, because I don't really work well with strangers and you are faarrrr from a stranger now."

"Yeah, you too, Emma." He winked at me making my heart melt.

My celebrity crush just winked at me, my life is complete.

"Now, will you hurry up and change? We're leaving in 10 minutes!" Paul rushed me, as he put on a blue loose tshirt.

The way his back muscles moved as he pulled the shirt down... Amazing.

Um.. I mean haha, back muscles.. Not a big deal or a girls weakness or anything.. Haha

~

I got my backpack and placed it at the trunk of Paul's car.

"You ready?" He said as he placed the very last bag into his trunk.

"Yeah," I half smiled, "Just give me a moment." I whipped my phone out of my pocket and saw my recent notifications.

One message from Claire (my sister), left at 7:13pm.

Hey Emma! Where the he are you? I've been searching everywhere! Please reply as soon as you get this, love you!!! xoxox

I quickly typed a reply

Hey Claire, don't worry about me, I'm at Motel 66. 2KM from where we lost each other. I'm on my way to California with a guy I found, he offered to give me a ride back. See you in Cali my bby sister! Bye! Stay safe xoxoxo

"Okay,", I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to the passenger side and opened the car door. "Let's get going." I closed the door shut behind me and buckled up my seatbelt.

"Alrighty then!" Paul chuckled. He buckled himself up too and started up the engine to his car. He sure was a good driver, how do I know you may ask? Well, I saw all of his movie in the fast and furious franchise and I absolutely loved them.

"Paul! Paul!" I heard faintly outside the car.

"Paul!" There it goes again.

"Did you hear that?" I asked, "hear what? That huge crowd over there behind us with cameras? Yes. Now let's go before they take a picture of you."

Just as he said that, one really short paparazzi snuck up on my window and took a snap of me unexpectedly. I cringed at the flash. He kept on taking pictures and Paul was trying to cover up his face and I was trying to cover the windows.

Paul quickly drove us out of there when their was a clear path in front of us with no paparazzi.

"That was crazy!" I sighed, "I'm glad we got away."

"Yeah well, you're lucky you don't have to deal with this everyday." He sighed, cocking his eyebrow.

"I know, I always see you in the pictures they take in magazines and you look really pissed or upset in them, I can tell." I gave him a wide smile.

"You understand everything about me, Emma. I really hope you can join our franchise because id love that." He punched my shoulder playfully.

"Really?" I held onto my shoulder, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah! Why not? It'll be a lot nicer on set. A little ray of sunshine to lighten things up? I don't mind." He shrugged his shoulders making me flutter with happiness.

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see!" I bit my tongue nervously. Trying to hide my excitement.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this journey I call- joy ride.