Chapter 5 // 2 Foxes & A Rabbit

Soz for not updating 🌞
I've been busy with making my American visa to go visit America, so I didn't not have time to finish up this chapter.. but here it is! Enjoy! <3

------------------
Songs Recommended

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar

Deserve It - BigSean ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
------------------
Emma

"Let's get inside the house and I can introduce you to my parents, but, there's one condition.." Paul held up his finger and waved it around my face.

"What is it?" I bit my lip nervously, waiting for an answer such as: "that kiss was actually a joke, haha I never liked you" or "my girlfriend is in there"- Wait a second.. He- I remember, he HAS a girlfriend.. how could I be so stupid?

"I don't want my parents to be mad at me for bringing a new girl home other than Jasmine.."

"Jasmine?" I tilted my head, "Who's Jasmine?" I questioned, feeling as blind as a bat, confused as a crocodile- well, all of those bad pun jokes that include animals..

"Oh, he didn't introduce me to you?" A sassy, woman's voice appeared out of no where.

I quickly snap my head behind me to see who it was, there I saw standing, was a beautiful, gorgeous young girl with two pairs of hazel eyes, covered with squared glasses and long, luscious blonde hair.

She was wearing a white tank top, which showed her tattoos on her arms and her curves.

"Hi?" I answered, confused- but dazed at the way she looked.

"Jas-" Paul quickly too his hands off my shoulders and took one step away from me as if I, with a capital- was the bad guy. As if I was in the wrong.

"Jas- w-what are you doing here?" Paul shuddered.

"Nothing. Just visiting." Jasmine flashed her smile, making me cringe.

"Hi, maybe you didn't catch my name-" She walked towards me, with her hand stretched out, ready for a handshake.

"Yes, I did actually. Jasmine." I sassed back, she rolled her eyes in response. "Whatever", she replies, flicking her hair in my face.

What a little bit*h, I'm going to get Jas- or should I say "jas stay the f*ck out of other people's business", Jesus.

"So, hey Paul." Again, flashing that cringe worthy smile of hers at my so called "boyfriend".

"Hey, Jasmine.." Paul replied, still confused as why the fu*k would she still be here?

"So, I was wondering, tonight, maybe we could go get some, dinner?"Jasmine asked Paul, cockily smirking in my direction- making the invisible bomb inside my head blowing up.

"Um, you know, maybe you can back the fu*k off?" I smiled, tilting my head before continuing, "He's my boyfriend and I don't need a bitch to ruin our relationship."

"Okay- Okay" Paul went in between us, "That's enough." He placed a hand on Jasmines shoulder, "You should go home, you don't belong here- and no thanks. I'm busy tonight with my-" he looked me in the eyes, "Chicken."

Chicken? Wow, I think I might've just fallen OUT of love with this goof ball.. He's such a dork, he hates to admit anything!

How do I know that you ask? Well, I've red a book or two, called: "100 Facts About Paul Walker". Is that creepy? Yep, mayBE.

~ The song recommended here is: Flashlight By Jessie J (trust me, you want to listen to this song when its this paragraph ;) )

"Hi Mom, Dad, Cody, Caleb, Ashlie, Amie, Meadow, I'm home!" Paul cheered as he opened the door to his house and pop his head in.

"Daddy!" I heard a little girl's voice and small footsteps, running down the stairs.

"Daddy! Daddy!" A small, sweet, fragile, figure appeared from the stairs and came sprinting towards Paul's towering body. "I missed you so much, Daddy!" The little girl's voice cracked.

"It's only been a few days, Meadow!" Paul exclaims with laughter, before picking up "Meadow", and hugging her, oh, so tightly.

I was behind Paul, smiling awkwardly at their cuteness.

Meadow digs her head in Paul's neck. Her small arms hugs his neck, making me squeal in cuteness.

Meadow's eye opens and she looks up, she notices me and I wave at her, biting my lip nervously. All these thoughts came running through my mind: what if she doesn't like me? what if she doesn't look to me as her future step mom? WHAT IF?!

"Daddy, who's that girl?" She pointed, before Paul turning his head towards me and smiling. I smiled back at his gorgeous, wide, smile. 

"Well, Meadow, she's a really special person in my life. She's my best friend. My new girlfriend." Paul beamed. His eyes filled with lust. They sparkled in the rays of the sun. I smiled, half way to tears.

"Hi, little one." I waved, as Paul takes her off his shoulder and placing her on the ground. She walks towards me, extending out her hand for me to shake. How cute. "My name is Meadow Rain Walker" she giggled, making Paul and I chuckle in sync. "Hi, Meadow. My name is Emma! You can call me Em. I have a sister called Claire!" I giggled, taking hold of her hand and shaking it very softly.

"Meadow, why don't you, um," Paul looks around and see her UN-cleared up mess of toys. "Why don't you go clean those up while daddy and and Em go talk to grandma and grandpa?" Paul bend over, lowering his back so he was at the same height as Meadow. "Okay, daddy." Meadow grinned. "That's a good girl." Paul chuckled, before giving her a small pat on the head."

This family is so sweet, I just hope that Mr and Mrs Walker will like me.. because if they don't, there is no chance for me and Paul. I really think he IS the one for me. Not like my old sh*t boyfriend's who cheats, abuses, and uses my body for their needs. This one's a keeper.