Chapter 4 // I Have A Confession To Make

Hello beauties ! sorry for not updating.. AGAIN. I needed to finish the last few weeks of school and right now, I only have 1 day left! Pretty good eh? ahah, I'm really sorry! Here's an update. Tell me what you think in the comments xx

-

Songs Recommended

Tumblr Girls - G Eazy

Why Try - Ariana Grande

-

Paul and I drove around for the whole day, and finally, after many hours of driving, we finally reached California.

Paul invited me to come to the movie shooting, which I found odd, why? because I've only known him for what? 2 days at least? It's amazing how fast we became friends.

We pulled up to Paul's house in North California. The house was small, but very comforting. I find it really great that he didn't leave his house for a bigger one, he has all this money and he STILL stays in the house he grew up in. Another reason to love Paul? I think so

"Is this your house?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Yes, can't you see it says 'Walker' on the door?" He pointed towards his front door, "you're so cute, I love you." He grinned ear to ear, scratching the back of his neck.

My cheeks grew red as a tomato and felt so flustered. Paul Walker just called me cute and said I love you... wow, what an achievement.

"Let's get going, I want you to meet my parents and brothers." He half smiled- opening the car door and popping his head out.

He slammed the car door shut and quickly jogged over in front of the car hood and opened the door, politely. He smiled widely and I flashed him a toothy grin in return. He chuckled shyly making me giggle in blushed cheeks.

"Nice place you got-" Paul grabbed ahold of my hand with his big, soft hands. He pulled my arm, making me twirl, before falling on my feet and getting caught right on his chest. "Paul." I breathed out, catching a glimpse of his breathtaking blue eyes.

"Hey," he smirked, morphing the bad boy smirk into a beautiful smile. "I-I just wanted to tell you," he shyly confessed, "I really like you. Since the first time I laid my eyes on you, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. You are so beautiful. You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Your personality is perfect. A little touch of goofy, sass, cuteness, kindness and athletic abilities. I like you, Emma." He breathed out, taking one hand off my waist and placing it on my cheek. His thumb caressed my cheek, his eyes store deeply into mine.

"Y-you like me?" I tilted my head to the side a little, confused.

"Yes. I like you, I like you so much."

I grinned, butterflies fluttered away in my stomach, making me want to puke.

"Out of all the girls in the world, you choose me." I sighed, "Why?"

"because you're perfect in every way. You're all I ever wanted in a girl. You're silly, your personality is amazing, you're so kind hearted and-"

"Just shut up and kiss me, dork" I pulled him close to my face, our bottom lips were touching. The butterflies we're going crazy in my stomach. I looked into his eyes- we smashed our lips together, everything went in slow motion, and suddenly, I finally realized- this is what I ever wanted. To be next to the one I thought I could never call mine.