one

The rays of the morning sun hit my pale face. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Another day of dancing, singing and sweating. I got up and woke chaeyoung up. "Chae wake up, your schedule is packed." i left our bedroom and went to the bathroom. I took a nice steamy shower and did my skincare routine, Im known for having flawless skin. Onces always ask me how i keep my skin so perfect.

When i came out of the bathroom i saw that chae was already dressed. I also got changed and put some mascara on. We both went downstairs where tzuyu and mina sat. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, mina and me are sharing a dorm together. "Morning guys" mina said in a sleepy voice. "Hey minari!" i responded. I took out my yogurt and made a fresh matcha. I have to watch my diet since were having a comeback soon. The others ate too and after we did that we grabbed our bags and left the dorms.

When we arrived at the JYPE building alot of people were already there. We took the elevator to our practice room. As we waited for the elevator Yeji stepped into the elevator. "Hey guys!" She said quite out of breath. " Hey yeji how are you?" Mina asked and hugged her. "Im fine im just really starving, i hate my new diet plan." we got in the elevator. "Oh you poor thing, ask Chan if he can steal something from the cafeteria for you. He always helps us." Tzuyu side hugged her. "Thanks ill reach out to him!" She left the elevator and waved.

We entered the practice room where the rest of the members were already streching. "Morning guys!" Jihyo came up to us. We started practicing the newest dance for our next comeback. Not gonna lie this dance is way easier than i thought. Maybe its just because im a lead dancer.

We had a small break and i decided to take a look at my schedule for the next two weeks. Included was a visit at a versace show in france, which im very excited about. Recording for our title track, Mv shoots, a bunch of instagram lives and a photoshoot for a korean beauty brand i became an ambassador for in 2021.

I am very excited about all these things but all of this means i have to watch what i eat again and when i do that it never turns out well.

I took a glance at the clock and realized i had to show up at the sm entertainment building in less than an hour which made me grab my stuff  and say goodbye to my member's.

I was asked to film a couple dance challenge's with yeri. The driver opened the door for me and i sat in the backseat. "Are you doing good today?" He asked me. "Im actually fine today, just packed schedules."

About 20 minutes later i stepped out of the car and made my way into the modern sm building. Waiting infront of the elevator i texted yeri where she was. Yeri and i have been very close friends since our trainee days. Being the makane's and extremely young brought us together and we always knew how to help eachother. We hangout alot and usually grab an iced coffee in between schedule's.

She texted me her location and i stepped into the empty elevator. After a short ride to the 10th floor i was greeted by a grinning yeri. "Hi jinnieee!" She wrapped her arms around me and we lasted a couple seconds in a warm hug. "Hey yeri, good to see you again after a couple weeks. My schedule was packed and it just keeps getting worse. Atleast i have some vacation for 3 days in France." I sighed and she opened the door to a dance practice room with an amazing view.

"Poor girl, mine are pretty okay. We just finished our world tour and now we're on a break. Seulgi is visiting her family and sooyoung went to japan."

I got my phone ready to record some videos. "You already know the choreo right?"

She nodded in reply and i set up a timer. We posed for the beginning of the tiktok and then danced to the song. Both of us couldn't stop smiling and i took yeri piggyback at the end of the clip.

"We did great!" She clapped her hands and we looked at the video. "Yes we did! Im gonna send this to my manager and they'll post it when the comeback is out."

We chatted for a bit until we decided to catch up at our favorite coffee shop since we haven't seen eachother in a while.

----

We stepped out of the company building and the cold autumn air of seoul hit us. I snuggled deeper into my scarf and we slowly walked through the brownish leaves that fell on the streets.

Yeri opened the door of the coffee shop for me and we immediately relaxed at the warmth and smell of the shop.

We sat down at a table in the corner of the café and looked at the menu. "Im craving waffles right now but i think ill throw up after eating them." I frowned and just decided to go with a cappuccino.

"Are you dieting again? Hyejin don't starve yourself you know what happened at your last world tour." Yeri scolded me and i just sighed. "Well i guess I'll take some. I only ate a yogurt this morning."

We ordered our food and drinks and got comfortable in our favorite spot. "So how's your love life going? Any interest's?" She grinned at me.

"At the moment no, im also not really looking for something. There's also like no one that really catches my eye." I sighed knowing my love life is extremely boring.

"Hyejin you just need to open your eyes there are so many nice guys out there. Maybe he's right infront of you and you just don't realize. You should really just start talking to guys. I know that lots of guys think you're pretty."

"Yeri im a hopeless romantic, I'd love to have a boyfriend but i don't have time and im definitely not good enough for anyone. Or they just accept me like i am. But i think that's never gonna happen." I sighed and took a small sip from my coffee.

"Hyejin you are good enough. I'm sure there's someone out there that will love you endlessly."
-------

the first chapter of a book i have been having ideas for like 5 months is finally out 😖
i have lots of ideas and motivation for this one so stay tuned <3