Beautiful day

〜Pudding's pov〜

Everyone seems to be so happy today!  Ichigo, Minto, Lettuce, and even Zakuro wear beautiful smiles on their faces.  Pudding is happy too, then!  The sunlight makes me realize that I'm in a great mood.

There are many customers in the cafe today.  That's not a problem though, Purin is happy to show off her tricks!!!  Everyone frolics, and even Shirogane laughs at our hard work!  I can't wait to taste Keiichiro's cakes.  Everyone is always happy to eat.  The girls and I make a great team, especially since we also have to fight the chimeras animas together!

Lately, I find fighting chimera animas to be different from before.  It's possible that... Purin feels a little lonely..without Taru-Taru!!!  I've been hoping for so long that he'll come visit me!  At least I can't get depressed thanks to my friends and siblings.  Purin just don't want to lose a friend!  If I told the girls about it, maybe I would feel relieved of some weight.

Oh no, Purin is too distracted!!
I fall from my ball on which I was rolling.  That's okay, but I'm told it happens a lot these days!  Lettuce, who is standing next to me, lets out a small laugh.

Lettuce: Puriinn!!!  Hihi, let me help you.

Me: Purin did something stupid!  Forgive me!

Lettuce: Don't worry about it!  It's true that a lot of dishes have been broken this month, but... (laughs) it happens!

Me: I didn't want that to happen... purin is a little distracted..

Lettuce: Oh?  Well, it's true that I've noticed something lately... is there something weighting on your mind?

Me: ...Uuh, well no!!  Don't worry, Lettuce onee-chan!!

Lettuce: But it's absolutely nothing!  I'll get the broom.  Remember to talk to me about it if there is something, okay!

Lettuce gives me a wink before slipping away.  I suspect that Taru-Taru has something to do with my "distraction"!!  Maybe I should ask Retasu's opinion.  Well, in the meantime, I have to work!

~Later~

Oh goodness!  There were definitely a lot more customers than usual today.  Purin is tired!!

Keiichiro: Good.  Thank you for your wonderful work, girls!  You can now eat everything you want on this set. ♪

That's when the lovely young man rolled a cart with one of the biggest varieties of cakes I've seen this week.  Strawberry pies, ice cream, banana cake, puddings, loads of Mochis and a HUGE cake!!  Purin is going to enjoy it!!

Minto: Wow, my long day is well rewarded!  It was worth it.

Ichigo: Said the 10 teas a day girl...

Minto: Oh!  The bandage on my left index finger will prove the opposite of what you think.

Zakuro: Minto, would you mind explaining?

Minto: Purin's plates had dropping a little bit of...blood...broken plates cuts!

Ichigo: Puuuriinn!  You haven't fallen off your ball yet, have you?

Me: S-sorry, girls!!  I don't know what's been happening to me lately..

Lettuce: That's okay, Purin!  Just don't hurt yourself.

Minto: What about my finger then?!

Ichigo: Oh, Mintoo!!  As long as you disinfect yourself, it's fine...

And we all laugh together.  After a pleasant moment of sweets, my friends are preparing to leave.  I've thought about all that...and I should probably talk about how I feel about Tart to Retasu.  She had just come out of the locker room.

Me: Lettuce onee-chan!  Can you wait for Purin a bit?... I would like to talk to you!

Seeing her heading to Shirogane's room with a package, I take a teasing look.  My friend blushes.

Lettuce: That... It's not exactly...

Me: Look, it's okay!  Go see... hihi.. your boyfriend!〜

Lettuce: Oh, but I'm ready to listen to you you know... and... Hey, that's not my boyfriend!!!

I give her a small wink, amused. She gives me a sweet little smile. She turns around and leads me to a table. Me and Lettuce sit down.

Lettuce: Come on, tell me what's bothering you, Purin. I can see there is something wrong!

Me: Hehe〜 Purin is glad you're talking to her instead of going to see your boyfriend!!! (Lettuce blushes) Here... you see, uh, my friend, T-Tarut... Taru-Taru!!...

Saying my alien friend's name makes my cheeks warm. Lettuce seems to notice my face taking on a certain scarlet color. Why... is it hard for Purin... to talk about Taru-Taru?

Lettuce: I see. You miss Taruto, right?

I let out a small chuckle. Well, hihi, Purin suddenly really wants to talk about Taru-Taru to his good friend for... several hours!! Hearing his name seems to make my heart skip a beat. Uh... well, isn't that a little weird?!

Me: I... I don't see why, but my heart feels weird when I think of him! I would like him to come back to see Purin...

Lettuce: Oh, that's so cute! Looks like you're in love. I am wrong ?

Me: Heh, what are you talking about!! Hehe, that's not true. Purin and Taru-Taru are just friends!!

Lettuce takes a teasing look and looks me in the eye.

Lettuce: If you say so...hehe...well, if you want, we can go see Shirogane together! He could...

Me: Nooo !! Please, Purin don't want Shirogane to know she's in love with Taru-Taru!! Uuh?.!... well.... uh. hehe!

Lettuce: Wouaa, you're so cute!♡ Well. You see, we...we don't have to put up with your feelings for Taruto at...at Shirogane..! He only helps us by telling us if there is a way to contact him.

Me: Purin agrees then!!! Let's go see your boyfriend♪

Lettuce: Oh, please don't say that out loud! Hehe... He's not my boyfriend, you know... and imagine if he ever hears you say that?...

Me: Mmmm...come to think of it, Purin wants to keep her feelings a secret too...so I'll be careful!! Just for you, Lettuce onee-chan!! hehe♪〜

Lettuce gives me a nice smile that seems very sincere. Purin must have pleased her, hihi! From this step, we head to Shirogane's room. I'm glad Lettuce onee-chan is with me!! That's when we go up the stairs.

Lettuce seems really embarrassed to knock on his door. Purin finds it really, really too cute! My friend is so in love!! And Elliot, he sure loves Lettuce too!! Eh eh. I knock loudly on Elliot's door. Bridget takes the leap a bit!

Lettuce: A little respect! He may be busy... we should go, don't you think?...

Lettuce blushes and wiggles a lock of her green hair. Her hair really is the color of matcha tea!! It's so pretty. Suddenly, she seems to remember something. She places her hand in front of her mouth.

Lettuce: Oh, that's right! We're here for you... listen, there's no way we're running away!... Ooh? Could it be possible that...?

My friend looks a little weird. Purin feels also weird now! I have a odd feeling...