Isn't there something wrong?!

〜Lettuce's Pov〜

My heart is beating fast. I think that something is going on in this room... or rather, not much, precisely. I decide to open the door a little bit despite the fear that overwhelms me. I see Elliot's body. He is elongated, and... a very pale... purple color.

With my probably panicked look, I rush towards my crush and take him in my arms. Pudding glares at him, suspecting what was probably behind it.

Pudding: I won't forgive you, Kiji!!! Mew Mew Pudding, METARMOPHO-SIS!!!

Since all of this is probably concerning him, I decide to transform myself as well.

Me: Mew Mew Lettuce!! METARMOPHO-SIS!

My pendant begins to glow as my clothes change into my green Mew Mew uniform. I create a little rhythm with my Lettustanets, which I use to fight enemies.

Pudding: So!! Where is this Chimera animal hidiiing?

Me: Ah, hehe, you're right. We would have to find where the creature is hiding. Ooh, hold on! I hear... someone?...

I'm confused when I recognize the voice outside. Pudding and I give each other surprised looks. My friend seems to question herself as much as I do, probably more. I sincerely hope that's not what I'm thinking...Suddenly I hear that same voice cry out. Pudding immediately jumps out the wide open window.

Pudding: TARU-TARU!!!

My friend's heart must be in pieces...I don't know why, but...I feel terrible. Tart's faint cry even wet my eyes.

I decide to let go of Elliot and jump out the window, which was wide open. I'm not afraid of hurting myself. I land easily on the ground, where I see Kiji. There's also Dren, Sardon and... Tart, lying on the ground. This is probably not the way Pudding wanted to see him again...

As my friend with orange-yellow hair rushes at high speed towards her crush, I run. We reach Tart and I examine his face, then his chest. I smile at Pudding.

Me: Everything seems to be going well so far. Please don't be sad! I'll get Kiji and put him in his place.

Pudding: Pudding come with you!!

Before she has time to get up, I give my friend a sincere smile. I shake my head and walk away.

Me: Please stay with Tart. I want you to make sure he's okay.

A drop of water seems to appear on the corner of his eye. I quickly retrace my steps and tenderly hug Pudding. I hope my hug will give her some courage.♡

Once my arms are off her, I run quickly towards Kisshu and Sardon. Unsuspecting, I prepare my Lettustanets. I sincerely hope they have nothing to do with all this...

Kisshu: Here, a Mew Mew. Perfect, uhm, listen, we have a little problem... where are the other Mew Mews?

Me: Good evening! We have a problem too. Pudding is all over there, with Tart. Elliot seems to have lost his mind due to a Chimera animal, so we can't call the others Mew Mew...

Kisshu looks oddly worried. I take my arms off my hands.

Kisshu: We hope to receive help. Kiji spawned a Chimera anima that looked really big and knocked Tart down.

Me: I will help protect you. However, it will be... difficult for me to do this on my own.

Sardon prepares to speak, but seems visibly to look away from me. I wonder if I have something weird... I check my outfit, not noticing anything special yet.

Sardon: Look, um, Lettuce. We'll go get the other Mew Mews. For now, try to keep an eye out, please.

He says this while looking completely elsewhere. After that, he and Kisshu disappear. I hope they will be quick...