K...-ki.. Kisshu?

〜It's Ichigo speaking!〜

I swallow the last crumb of that fish that was on my plate. I refrain from letting a little "nya" out of my mouth, my hands in front of it. It must be almost a year that I like fish so much. And to think that before the cat's DNA was matched with mine, I hated it!! I must admit I am grateful to be a little less picky.. Not that my ears and my tail please me! But, I'm getting used to it...as long as I don't get excited or a little too happy, I'm fine...

I let know my gratitude to my parents for this dinner and smile at them. I get up from this comfortable cushion and head for the kitchen. As I was about to clean my plate, I am seized with a not that discreet thirst. I giggle and hum my favorite song as I open the fridge. Everything I see looks so appetizing, but of course I go for the strawberry milk. Everything I love combined in one delicious juice!!

I watch the milk pour into my glass, running my tongue over my lips. I smile as I bring the container to my mouth. I find myself licking the contents, like a cat. It's hard for me to resist the temptation!

I decide to swallow half the glass like a normal human and then put away the pitcher of milk. As the notes of "Kirameki no Umi wo Koete" escape my mouth, a strange feeling of worry seems to fill me. As if something bad was happening somewhere... Suddenly, Masha, my floating pet robot, appeared in front of me and emitted the words "Alien! Alien!"

Me: How come? I'm home... Masha, be careful, I think you're wrong!

Mom: Ichigo? Who are you talking to, sweetie?

My eyes widen. I think I spoke a little too loud... oops! If my parents find out about Masha, they might have a few questions! I take Masha in my hands and almost crush her behind my back. I need to figure out what to tell my mom right now!!!

Me: Ha, hahaha! And that's how it happened... anyway, we'll talk later, Aoyama-kun!

Then I close my phone with one hand. I wasn't really on a call with my boyfriend... and, honestly, I find it oddly better that way! I no longer feel the same desire to have him close to me as before... in any case, I still hope that my little game will have worked with my mother...!!!

Me: Sorry mom, I was on the phone!

Mom: Ha! My little owl was on the phone with her boyfriend. How cute! Come on, call him back, I'll leave you right away!!

Phew, she saw nothing but fire! I don't think I'm going to call him "again", on the other hand!... eh..eh!

In a great mood, I frolic to the top of the stairs and then head for my room. I chuckle as the door closes behind me. Keiichiro's cakes were delicious and really put me in a good mood, nya~!

I lay in my bed only to realize that...I left my school bag at the entrance. I have a ton of homework to do!

Me: I have to go back down the stairs... Eeh, but I... I feel lazy, nya!~ I don't understand anything anyway. I will just ask Aoyama-Kun for help tomorrow! ~♪

???: Hey hey... Can you really be sure he'll still be alive tomorrow, honey?~

My heart skips a beat. I tend to think that can't be the boy I'm thinking of. Hearing that familiar voice, I turn my head very quietly to the other side. My heart is racing... It's impossible, isn't it...? I'm terrified to lay my eyes on his figure. I was almost hiding my face when all of a sudden, what I was feeling a second ago totally changes.

I relax my jaw. My mouth is almost speechless. Seeing my look probably showing a hint of exasperation but also relief, a smile is created on the face of the one who had been my enemy.

Me: K...-ki.. Kisshu?

I let a small smile form on my face.

Me: But... what... what are you doing here? I didn't expect to see you again!

Kisshu: Hmm? Eh, eh! Did you miss me then?~

I shake my head. I feel those same butterflies I felt the first time I saw him. I tried to repress these feelings, but I never really erased them... Oh my, I will never be able to tell him that what he has just asked is somewhat true!!

Me: In your dreams! Why would I... miss you?....

This question, which I did not ask to be answered, makes me question my own feelings. Kisshu doesn't even seem to take my question for granted. Why do I have this weird feeling that he... that he can read me?

Kisshu: Don't worry, kitty-cat. Just be glad I'm here!

He gives me a wink, then gives me a nice affectionate smile that makes me blush. My big embarrassed eyes must say a lot about how I feel...which I really hope it doesn't!...I turn my head and frown.

Me: I don't understand.. I mean stop talking nonsense.. please g-get out from my room!!!

The thought of what he's probably about to do, right at this moment, makes my heart skip a beat. I sincerely hope I'm not letting my joy and excitement show! I'm afraid he suspects something, otherwise .. Uuh, but what am I talking about?! To suspect what exactly...? Ah! Hahaha....! .. what is happening to me.

Relieving my apprehension, he throws himself towards me. I let out a faint cry of surprise as he grabs me around the waist. I feel my face go all red and lots of butterflies dance inside me. Why do I have this feeling that all of this is not normal...

Kisshu: Hehe! ~♪ We're together again, Ichigo! Accept my presence and rejoice with..-

I break free from his embrace. He makes me feel attacked, even though that was probably not his intention. I feel completely overwhelmed. I just want to throw my pillow in his face and yell at him to leave. I also want to snuggle up to him and kiss him, do all those things I once wanted to do to Aoyama... but instead, I just let out this small word that I don't mean. I want anything but this, but...

Me: Stop.

Kisshu: ...eh, eh.. Why can't you see... ah. ichigo..

His face twitches. I find myself feeling a certain compassion for him. He probably can't see why, but I'm still blushing. I don't understand myself... I look down. I almost only have tears coming to the corners of my eyes. This all doesn't make sense...

Kisshu: I understood. Finally, enough of all that. I would like you to follow me, we need your help... well, I don't include myself. You know that... that all I care about is...-

Me: Hmm? Wait... Wha...what's going on?

I'm surprised at his request when suddenly, my expression changes. I frown.

Me: Hey... didn't you just imply that Aoyama wouldn't be alive tomorrow??! I won't give you a hand!

Kisshu changes his expression. He suddenly can't seem to hold back a chuckle.

Kisshu: Oh, Honey! And don't cry, above all! A pretty huge Chimera Anima appeared. You should do something before it's too late!

I place my hand in front of my mouth. And to think that I thought he might need my help with something else...

Me: Sorry.

I push Kisshu, who was standing in front of me, in order to quickly get out of my room. I almost tumble down the stairs. I look down and wave to my parents that I'm going to get some fresh air. Shaken by Kisshu's return, I run awkwardly towards Café Mew Mew.

Me: Mew Mew Strawberry! METAMORPHO-SIS!

I run again as my pendant begins to glow. A soft white and pink light attacks my eyes for a split second, then my pretty pink Mew Mew uniform appears along my body. I feel my cock take shape in my lower back to finally feel my ears appear like magic. My hair turns pink and I almost jump to get from sidewalk to sidewalk.

I reach the Mew Mew Cafe to find Minto, Retasu, Purin, Zakuro, and Shirogane chatting with Pai and Taruto.  Purin seems rather in a good mood, and the same for Retasu!!  I wonder what I missed. I notice Purin helping Taruto up. Clearly, something happened here! What if the Mew Mews had a fight with Pai and Taruto?!

My steps accelerate more and more. My pink hair gets tangled in my face and my boots feel heavy.