Friendship!

〜 This is Purin speaking! 〜

Ichigo had just arrived. And to think that we beat the chimera without her help!! this is proof that we are improving!!

Retasu: Hello Ichigo! Please don't worry. While you were away, we defeated a Chimera Anima. Pai confirmed that it was Kiji's work... and...

My friend lowers her head. Purin gives her her best smile.

Me: And he took Shirogane's soul, na no da!! But everything worked out since he's doing really well now, na no da! Besides, the chimera anima had injured Purin's friend, Taru-Taru...

Taruto: Hey!!! Stop calling me that, I tell you!

Me: Hehe!! Taru-Taru, you're so funny, na no da!! My friend~!!

I refrain from jumping on his neck. Purin just can't get enough!!; Taruto is fine and I'm so happy, just for that!! I chuckle and turn to my Alien friend. This one turns his head and he sulks. It was so cute that it made Purin smile even more, na no da!! In front of our actions, Retasu let out a small laugh.

Retasu: Definitely, you get along well, say so!

Taruto: That's... that's no that! She's the one who says...

I take his hand and smile broadly. I can see his cheeks taking on a super cute shade of pink. Taru-Taru is too cute, na no da!

Me: Purin and Taru-Taru are great friends and we will always be...

Taru-Taru lets go of my hand and loses his temper. Oh my, Purin may have made his friend a little angry, in which case, na no da... I let out a small laugh. He is still super cute, na no da!!

Taruto: Stop calling me Taru-Taru, my name is Taruto! We are not... we...

I smile at him. I decide to ignore him and talk to Ichigo.

Me: Hi Ichigoo! Are you okay?!

My friend seems troubled. She looks elsewhere, completely elsewhere... it's as if she were looking at something that isn't really there, na no da!! She seems to be hiding something. Did she even hear me...?! I approach slowly. Suddenly, she finally seems to notice I'm there and takes the leap. Oh my, how weird, na no da!

Ichigo: Oh! Hi, Purin! Did you talk to me?

She smiles at me, as if nothing had happened. I find myself noticing... noticing that she's not feeling well.

Purin: Ichigo... Purin saw that Ichigo is sad....

Ichigo: Oh, but totally not! Hahaha, haha! Above all, don't worry, girls!

Zakuro, Minto and Retasu turn around. We all give each other a knowing look. I smile.

Me: Come on, Ichigo! It's late, but we can all follow you home!

Minto: Well.. it will probably be, um... without..-

Zakuro elbows her in the hips. Minto suddenly widens her pretty brown eyes and is speechless. It's funny because she slightly opens her mouth every time Zakuro talks to her, na no da! And it's almost if she didn't blush every time!! That's cute... maybe she's in love with our purple-haired friend?!!

Minto: Well... I guess then, accompanying you will only do us good!

Ichigo and Minto smile at each other. I look towards Taruto and Pai. Didn't anyone notice that Kisshu never came back...?