depravity in fleabottom

Alyssa could never get away from her past no matter how hard she tried to run from it. It was one of the things she and Aegon had truly bonded over in the past years they knew each other. The two frequently spent their times hiding their true hair and sneaking past the guards into the streets of kings landing, to indulge themselves in unknown feelings and alcohol. Yet even after experiencing things Alyssa would've never dreamed about as a child, she still felt just as empty as she did when she started to indulge herself.

She remembers when Aegon first introduced her to the indulgences of kings landing. The two had broken into an old long forgotten bottle of Pentos ale and quickly realised how strong it was effecting them both. Though both they both seemed to agree that their greatest ideas came under the influence of the drink.

She remembers the sensations of wonder and amazement as Aegon dragged her arm through the muddy lanes. Her ears turned bright red at the calling of the half dressed women of the brothels. She also didn't miss the way Aegon looked at them when they passed them. It was one of desire and longing. Though it passed as soon as it arrived as he continued to drag her to a small looking tavern hidden away near the end of an alleyway. She nearly started to laugh out loud when she saw the name of it, 'The bouncing lady' with a very detailed painting of a naked woman bouncing on some unknown man's cock. How charming...

Though this obviously hadn't been the first time Aegon had been there, since before the two had even properly sat down at an empty table two drinks had been placed on it and money was exchanged.

"This is what you do when you sneak out of the castle late at night? I was expecting something way more scandalous than a simple drinking spot in a dingy inn." Alyssa smiled as she took a sip from her drink. The smirk fading quickly as she coughed and swore heavily. The drink burned her throat as it travelled downwards quickly and painfully. "What kind of fucking drink is this?"

"This drink, dearest cousin of mine," Aegon smirks as he chugs half his drink. It seems he's relishing in Alyssa's bewildered face. "Is called the green fairy. It's not supplied in the castle cause according to the lords it's a commoners drink. Which merely meant they couldn't handle it so they gave a boring excuse to keep the gossip from spreading." Alyssa wishes she could wipe Aegons smug expression of his stupidly pretty face. It's like a child who's in possession of a popular toy, if this toy though was a drink, then Aegon would definitely have mastered the look.

"Well whatever this drink is I think the stranger itself made it so we could experience true death in a mortal life..." Alyssa drinks some more, attempting to get past its sharp taste. Still, the highly alcoholic beverage made her face scrunch up noticeably. It didn't help that Aegon began to annoyingly giggle in amusement whenever she found herself subconsciously doing it.

"You'll get used to it eventually sweet Alyssa. The green fairy is a rather delectable drink if I do say so, your reaction reminds me of my first time drinking it... oh how young and innocent I was-"

"Innocent? Aegon the time you convince me you were ever innocent is when Aemond flies the pink dread!"

———

Aegon let's out a very unprincely snort at Alyssa's small dig at his brother. He loves Aemond, so much that he'd have loved to be able to kill Lucerys with his bare hands for what he did to his brother.

Though at that moment it was felt strange as a realisation hit him. If Alyssa insulted anyone in his vicinity, he'd soon follow suit in it. Though that query left his head as soon as it entered, as he focused solely on downing the rest of his now empty cup and relishing in Alyssa's cutely annoyed face as another cup of drink appears in front of her. It slightly paid off to be so well known in these places.

"Are you not enjoying your drink sweet Alyssa? I can finish it for you if you-" He mockingly moves as if to reach for the barely drunk drink in front of him, yet he can't help but laugh heartily when Alyssa quickly moves to get it away from his grasp with a scrunched glare on her face. If he didn't know any better he'd assume his sweet Alyssa was a lightweight.

"Oh no Aegon, I am not having you drunk out of your mind being my tour guide!" She glares, her face doing nothing of what it was intending as if anything Aegon finds himself wanting to annoy her more just to see this unique look on her face over and over again.

"I think it's time I show you what real depravity is like my dearest Alyssa..." Aegon smirks, taking her hand in his own and leading her out the door and down the street, towards the brothel doors. The sounds of pleasure reaching her ears and making them go a bright red in bashfulness. If this is what Aegon does weekly then why shouldn't Alyssa see what it's like? She grips Aegons hand firmly to not lose him, and steps with him through the doors.

 If this is what Aegon does weekly then why shouldn't Alyssa see what it's like? She grips Aegons hand firmly to not lose him, and steps with him through the doors

A/N: Been a while but this is unedited cause we die like men or whatnot. Soz for not being active Tumblr has consumed my soul