sins of flesh

Heres a warning that this is a smut chapter. Also a warning that this ain't proofread:

The brothel is more chaotic then Alyssa had first thought of it as. She had assumed there would be small rooms where the whores would lead the customers too and have there way with them, but no. The whole thing was chaotic as anything could be, as they really were all just fucking in the open, plain as day, where anyone could look upon them like some sick sort of show. Though with what she has seen she doesn't doubt there to be some strange men lurking in a corner waiting for a particular couple to ogle and tug his cock at the sight of.

She could see though from where she stood a while manor of variety. Men fucking women. Men fucking men. Even women fucking women, which from the slight crowd surrounding the couple they seemed to be the most popular sight for those inclined to peek. It was a peculiar sight as a whole, though not because Alyssa did not like it, but merely because Alyssa had been given the inclination that the only true relationship that was seen under the eyes of the seven was a man and a woman.

Though she knew she could not deny the sort of thrill she had over her heart racing to the sight a raven haired beauty being pleasured with the use of fingers from a golden haired woman. Her moans of pleasure making Alyssa's head spin with thoughts and her lower region aching in some foreign fashion that leaves her legs clenching together for almost a sort of grounding. Yet it did nothing but spur the feeling further.

———

"Are you alright dear cousin?" Aegon says as he looks back at Alyssa amusedly. He could see her face and neck slowly turning red. Whether it was due to embarrassment or the new view he honestly didn't know. Though he couldn't deny the thrill at the possibility of the second one being true. Aegon felt Alyssa stop so suddenly he wondered for a moment if she had become too nervous, or that he pushed her too far too quickly. Yet he was silently delighted to see her instead looking at two women fucking like it was there last day alive.

"If I didn't know any better sweet Alyssa, I'd say you were enjoying this." He teases. Aegon didn't want to just throw Alyssa into the deep end of his regular, entertainment. He wanted to ease her into it slowly. Give her a taste of life beyond the walls of the castle that did so well to keep her mind as pure as it could.

The whore that had been pleasuring the raven haired woman finishes her show, and looks around and makes eye contact with Alyssa, who freezes in shock at the sudden development of the show. She walks closer to Alyssa, tempting her with a small seductive smile that would no doubt work very well with the usual crowd of flesh-deprived men that wondered through the brothel. She stepped closer and trailed her hand down Alyssa's body, paying special attention to her neck and the area just above her breasts. Aegon could not bring himself to deny the fact that this scene in front of him helped him reach completion many years later when he was at his lowest.

The woman leans closer to her, so close to Alyssa that Aegon cannot hear anything other than the small murmurs and the background noise of moaning travelling throughout the establishment.

Aegon though finds a sick smile etched into his face when the whore cups Alyssa's face and brings the two women's faces together in a kiss. He drops Alyssas hand that he forgot he was even holding, and simply watches the scene in front of him. He even feels the urge to palm his ever growing bulge to relieve the familiar sadistic aching thats begun, but still for the sake of Alyssa he resists.

———

It felt odd to have a woman like the one before Alyssa kissing her. The feel of the womans lips were surprisingly both soft and warm. If she remembered anything from the teaching of the seven, sexual acts between woman and woman are disproved upon. Alyssa never followed the faith of the seven anyways.