Background story

TW!!This chapter contains mention of blood!

Y/n and their brother Nick, now know as Sapnap were raised in the nether their whole life. Y/n and Nick would never leave each others side and knew their way around the nether better than anyone else. They even got along well with the mobs there, well most of the mobs. Y/n was 4 at the time and Nick was 7.

"Come on Y/n lets go visit the bastion!" Nick called out to Y/n 

"I'll be there in a second you start walking! I'm just getting food!" Y/n called out grabbing some pork with was their main food supply and then ran up to Nick.

"Why do you wanna go to the bastion?" Y/n asked curious.

"I don't know, just wanna go there for a walk there" Nick said shrugging his shoulders.

"Fair enough" Y/n replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Theres the bastion!" Y/n said and started running, not noticing the ghast next to it.

"Y/n stop! You're gonna get hit!" Nick called yelled out to Y/n. Y/n then turned around to face Nick and saw him running towards them.

"What do you mean stop-" Y/n tried to say but got cut off when they got hit with a fire ball that the ghast aimed at Y/n.

"Y/N!" Nick yelled kneeling next to their body searching in Y/ns backpack hoping to find a healing potion but didn't have any luck.

"Please, please, please PLEASE be ok" Nick said, tears streaming down his cheeks and at that moment it was like luck was on his side as a man walked up to him and Y/n.

"Hey, you two ok?" The man said with a concerned empathetic face.

"Not really, do you have a healing potion? My sibling is injured and I don't have one." Nick said standing up hoping the man had one.

"I dont right now but I have some back at my house we can take them there" The man said bending down and picked up Y/n, Nick following not far behind.

"My name's Badboyhalo but most people call me bad" The man introduced himself.

"I'm Nick and that's Y/n, my younger sibling" Nick introduced himself and Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Bads house

"Where are we?"Nick asked bad.

"My house" Bad simply said laying Y/n down on a couch.

"No- im mean like- WHERE are we? This isn't the nether" Nick asked look out of a window.

"Oh, this is the overworld, you should have seen it before" Bad said looking at Nick confused.

"No, this is different if never seen this before, I've only seen the nether, that's where I have been for the past 7 years" Nick said looking over at Y/n on the couch, bad next to them taking the cork off of the glass bottle with the liquids of a healing potions.

"Will they be ok?" Nick asked standing next to Y/n with a worried face watching Bad put the glass up to Y/ns mouth.

"They'll be ok, they will just take a while to recover all though there will be a scar on their face from the ghast" Bad explained taking the now empty glass bottle to the kitchen.

"We should probably go back to the nether now" Nick said going over to y/n

"No, how about you two live with me, if you don't have family in the Nether" Bad said with a friendly smile on his face.

"Sure, I would quite enjoy staying here, we've never really had a proper family before" Nick explained

"Well then welcome to the overworld!" Bad said. "If you're looking for me I'll be upstairs setting up a room for you" Bad said walking to the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

around 5 minutes later

Nick was sitting at a table having something to eat and then heard a groan from the couch. 

"Y/n?!?" Nick said running over to where they was sitting

"Nick? Where are we?" Y/n said sitting up.

"It's called the overworld or something like that, it's nothing like the Nether and it's not hot 24/7" Nick said sitting next to Y/n.

"Well then we should get going back to the Nether" Y/n said standing up but being pulled back down on the couch.

"About that... I asked if we could stay here... I mean, we kind of have a proper family now" Nick explained wrapping Y/n into a hug.

"A... family?" Y/n asked confused.

"Yes! A family! I guess we could say we have a dad now, his name is Badboyhalo but prefers to be called Bad" Nick said pulling away from the hug, while Bad was coming down the stairs. 

"Oh, you're awake I see Y/n, it's nice too meet you" Bad said holding his hand out, Y/n then shaking it.

"Lets get you up to your room shall we?" Bad said as Y/n stood up from the couch, Nick putting his arms around their back to support them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter in my new story!! I want to say a shout out to my friend for giving me motivation to Finnish this chapter! 

My friend will also be my personal proof reader!

This is only the background of Y/n and Nicks childhood, I will try and get the next chapter out a soon as possible!!

I hope you enjoyed the background chapter and I hope you enjoy the rest too come!!