intro , summoning

Rio has been flying with Celia and aishia for quite a bit of time

Then an unpredictable event happened multiple pillars of light rose, just like when the hero summoning happened,

After that everything went black

Then, after what felt like for eternity Rio managed to get sight of what's going on,

He was in a giant studio where you could only call a theater, but one thing felt off it was absurdly huge with no one there . Well, there is one person there but Rio had no idea who that was . It was man dressed in a full black suit, he had black glasses on and a very fancy brown hat.

With that Rio went up to him and asked, "Who are you?"

The answer that came from him was very unbelievable

He answered
"The names Nito I'm what most people in your world would call a God"

Then ,continued on without any regards to Rio's confusion with saying
"I'm going to be bringing more people here soon to react to your story, past, and future,
So better get to your senses"

Rio clearly gave up and just asked
"May I at least ask why , because it clearly looks like I don't have a say here, so bothering with giving consent will be pointless."

Nito grinned and said, " Oh, cheer up kiddo there's something in this for you too , so just watch up. You will not regret this for sure, but you might need to be in a distance from others Cuz artifacts dont work here, and some of the people might have some animosity towards you. "

With that Rio let out a sigh and agreed , there really is no need to argue here.

Rio followed Nito to the point where he supposed to stay Nito said after that
"Kiddo, I'm gonna call the rest now so don't move from this place . At least I got you some drinks and snacks when your ally's come tell them to wait a little bit OK."

With that, more and more people started appearing started with the Beltrum kingdom cast Flora ,Christina, Celia, Huguenot and Stewart, some bullies from his school days Roland and Celia Claire,hiroaki ,lastly rui, Alfred and Vanessa.

Next were the galarc kingdom cast Satsuki, Charlotte, the king of galarc ,liselotte, the Cretia family ,and Aria liselotte's Aide.

After them it was the yagumo cast, Gouki,
Kayoko, Sayo, Ruri and Shin.

there was the spirit folk which were Latifa, Sarah, Orphia, Alma, Miharu, Masato and Aki. For the record miharu's group was included there due to them being in the village at the time

Lastly were two from centostella takahisa, and lilianne.

Just like Rio, everyone was confused.

Nito grinned when explaining the case they're in. "You have been summoned here by me ,you will be reacting to a story of a boy who all of you have or will have a positive or negative relation to"

The first to answer was King francois from galarc, "So you basically kidnapped us and gave us such a weird command, may I ask who do you think you are to such a thing to royalty, heroes and nobility."

Nito answered plainly "a god"

Obviously, no one believed him until he said

"OK, let me ask this then what did you see when your heroes appeared?"

Many started to get what he meant after that

Then there was a young knight that asked
"What in the world do you mean by that?"

Nito just sighed and said
"Of course, the one who doesn't get the point is you, Stewart Huguenot."
"There were six pillars of light that transferred the heroes to your world."
"I simply did the same thing just to this little realm, so the people that are meaningful will understand the case.
Any more questions?"

Liselotte was next
"Yes, who is this boy that we are reacting to, and why is he that important?"

Nito replied simply
"Let's just say this , you most likely won't regret a thing you see."
Then he said in telepathy
"You died a long time ago with a university student, and a pre-schooler try to put the pieces together, alright."

No more questions rose after that

Only looks of curiosity who could this boy be though some had a huge feeling they knew