Daybreak part - 1

"hey rio mind if i reveal you're identity here it'll make things slightly easier for me" 

when nito asked , rio reply'd with a nod and answered him

"as long as you keep you're part i will comply."  nito reponded with "I am only suggesting that because i am about to keep my end , have i lied so far ?"

"Ok i understund do so then" rio somewhat anxiously responded

after that exchange nito looked to the audience as he was about to say something

"ALRIGHT THEN , now you all are clearly intrigued by who may that boy be ,*chuckles* well let me say this alfred haha you are really sharp , yes he is the "kidnapper" of celia claire buuut what if i told you it was no kidnapping, and instead a rescue?" 

"hooo this is getting interesting" replied charlotte and francoise galark.

"but more context is gonna be in the next two video, haruto im gonna keep my end now alright?" - Nito said with the "oh so usual" smirk

"alright." Rio seriously replied

a few thought ran threw the crowd 

latifa - "onii chan seems very serious now, what was his deal"

the hero's "this guy is able to negotiate with a god what?!"

galark royals - ( A/N :gonna say this from here on instead charlotte and francoise ) a being this strong that single handedly retrieved celia claire from the wedding , also made some deal with this god , but most importantly that is a very darn serious tone. sounds like something interesting is going to happen) 

duke huguenot - if i can get him what he needs i can scout this guy easily , he will no doubt be an asset for the restoration

dimwit duo ( stewart and alphonse ) - soo you're telling me you can do all that with a enchanted sword?!

nito started to talk once more " what you are about to see , is both crucial AND gruesome to see , but most importantly this is a leadup to who haruto is and what he is about . you will see that at the very end why" Nito said in a Very un-usually serious tone till now he was being playfull after all

the screen started to glow with the title " DEATH , PAST  , AND DAYBREAK" when that was seen everyone gulped 

it was the scene where alphonse and a team of knights were traveling down the forest  at night, alphonse was mumbling to himself some stuff in a clearly annoyed tone "fuck this! I'll never forget this! making me lose face like this.."  alphonse was holding an irrational grudge deep set grudge against haruto , cecelia , duke huguenot ,aishia , liselotte , aria . he couldn't hold the hatred he felt for those who went against the way he wanted. "why do i have to apologize to that filthy commoner anyways" completely disregarding the fact that it was a problem HE CAUSED , though he probably never considered himself at fault from the get go,being that he believes he is from the privalaged class.

the hall was already starting to murmur around a few stuff 

alphonse immediatly started getting heated up and before anyone could say anything he started yelling " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE , SHOWING MY THOUGHTS YOU BASTARD!!!"

to that nito had the first showing of irritation "What do you thing you are , yelling at a god. If you dont want me to end you're pathetic life with no trace left , i advise you to shut you're  pathetic mouth"

it was clear to all that alphonse was out of the line 

"commeners should shut up and do as we say - those women too, they should have been grateful we even bothered laying our eyes on them. getting ahead of them selves for looking a little attractive.