ShowTime part 2

"your'e.."natalie said to Rio's back as she supported liselotte back to her feet when ---

"MROOOH!" one of the two minutaurs on the road roared to interrupt the conversation and started running.It used its momentum to leap high into the air , closing directly to rio and the others stood.

"MROGH!" Its overwhelming mass accelerated its fall speed swinging its sword downwards at rio, making it clear it was aiming for rio.

well now that idiot has all the attention on him what now? - hiroaki scoffed as he underestimated rio

"If im right , which is scary of a thought , that boy might be intending to take on all 3 of those wierd monsters." , this may be a little interesting. - king francois thought to himself while letting a little of the thought out

"GUH..!?" Liselotte and the other girls refrained from screaming, but the incoming impact made them reflexively turn their head and cover their eyes . but when they opened their eyes fearfully

"Grufugh" The minotaur sneered with a smile and yet... "No .. way .. H-He's still standing?" girls doubting their own eyes, all thought that the scene before them was impossible. in their field of vision , holding up his sword up to block the stone sword and still standing on his two legs , was Rio.
"MROUGH?! M-MROOOHHH!"The minotaurs gaze landed on rio staring back up at it and wided its eyes.immedietly after it did, the madness drained from its eyes to a brief look of fear, before it returned to striking its greatsword toward rio's multiple times. an impact strong enough to upturn bedrock surged forth , making liselotte and the others shriek.
"Kyah?!"
Rio silently continued to block the minotaurs sword in order to protect the girls. After a while the minotaur's barrage of attacks stopped.

the crowd in the audience was silent as they were seeing what they though was a impossible sight

"Hey , Rio how strong is that thing you are fighting?" gouki asked rio curiosly.

"Well back when I was at the capital i could beat it with a little difficulty but now its not much for me." rio answered honestly
"If i could say the people that have a good chance at beating it that would be , alma , orphia , sara , that swords women over there , the professor , kayoko and then you." Rio followed , not knowing how strong alfred is fully , neither knowing any heroes.

"interesting boy, you seem to have some battle experience , may some of us come and join you all there ." a old man that has been looking over there said , it was king francois.

"sure?" rio answered plainly , wondering why .

"you may know me , but for formallity's im king francois , may i ask your name?" - the king introduced.

"My Name is haruto nice to meet you." rio said , cutting room to converse as he doesn't have a good impression on royalty and nobility.
after that Liselotte , a red headed young women , a few more people merged in with rio's group as they started to continue watching.

"grufu..gh" The minotaur panted , looking down at the place rio had been.when it discovered that Rio was still going stong at the same pace it hurried to step backwords.
"if you're to back away on your own then all the better," Rio said starting his pursuit after the retreating minotaur.
"Mroogh ! Mroogh!" Minotaur was desperate . it suddenly swung its sword downwords , aiming for Rio's body with precision. but Rio had deflected into the ground, once he had landed he put more strength and leaped toward the minotaur.
The minotaur swung its sword once more ,this time horizontally , aiming to send Rio flying sideways . Rio braced his sword, and at the moment of impact ---- "MROOGH!?"
the unexpected resistance left the minotaur in confusion. Rio twisted his sword and body at a speed that matched his slash to avoid it completely