Showtime

Nito grinned once more and said

"Well, no more questions I'm assuming ,if not, better get to it! Take your seats when whe you all are sitting we'll start"

Satsuki was first to take action she's been only listening on until now ,but she spotted Miharu, Aki, and Masato

"Miharu ,Aki ,Masato. come here! I missed you all !"

Next to act was latifa, who knew instantly her brother was the boy in question. she spotted almost immediately and ran towards him, who was still at the small place with aishia.

after that, there was the trio from the spirit folk who we're following latifa but after a moment noticed five people that had black hair , just like Rio. They approached them and asked

"Do you guys know a boy named Rio by chance?"
The older two of them widened their eye's
The older guy asked,
"Just a little bit , I see him over there wanna head there with us oh and my name is saga gouki nice to meet you."

He said cheerfully clearly after hearing rio's name

Meanwhile, Latifa ran full force towards Rio
While crying out ,"oni-chan!!"

Rio smiled at the sight of his approaching sister and a few minutes later a sight that surprised him if anything unfolded ,
Ruru, Sayo, Gouki, Kayoko, and Sara's group approached him together, which was unexpected due to them being spirit folk and human. but since it looked okay he didn't ask why, it was already a weird case to be in the first place.

Liselotte and the rest of galarc sat in their little group, not much to remark there. Of course, it consists of King francois, princess Charlotte, liselotte, and Aria.

Next up to manage their group was Beltrum, but the restoration portion it seems they were the slightly more organized part.

They consisted of :Duke Huguenot, Stewart, Alphonse, Hiroaki, and Flora Beltrum.

Lastly the ones to take their seats were Christina Beltrum, Alfred ,Vanessa ,a few
Young Men dressed in knight uniform, Celia Claire, Roland Claire, and Rui .

Neither Restoration, Beltrum ,Nor galarc had anything to say to each other. It was obvious they were on bad terms.

Nito looks with his usual grin and says
"We're gonna start with around a month from now aaaand oh boy, I hope you'll be ready for this one, Showtime!"

The screen started to glow , It started with the title "Ambush,dilemma, and A HEROIC TALE."

"Umm, I can't read that fast, but I think I understand. I find myself in the world of the story when I'm reading fictional novels too..."Flora offered hesitantly

"Well that's a weird start "
Hiroaki already had a reaction

Liselotte giggled, smiling "I would love if you two would tell me a little more about the worlds your'e so immersed in and what you're thinking about when you read,"

"Two ? Who's the 3rd then"
Hiroaki said getting hopes up

"Oh?" A thought seemed to occur to Hiroaki, making him grin happily

"Umm,I read the novels while thinking of myself as the mirror opposite of the main character in the story. The main character that has something I don't have moves around the world I don't know about.as I wonder about the main character might be thinking or what kind of actions they will take , my mind gets more and more immersed until it feels like I'm in the story,experiencing all these emotions..."
Flora said a little embarrassed.

When hearing that a red headed girl , to be precise Charlotte cheerfully said.
"Hehe that's so cute Flora. "

Flora just hung her head down in embarrassment after that .