Burning Will

Daki POV

Everyone but me was shocked no one could've suspected that upper moon 4 would die

"That's impossible there's no mere human alive who can kill us let alone upper moon 4!!"

"Akaza, calm down"

"Yes lord Muzan"

"It's seems we have a new threat... or there's a traitor amongst us"

Lord Muzan let out a evil aura putting fear in all of us except for upper moon 1. This isn't good could he already know it's me. No if he did he would kill me on the spot. So why call this meeting, what could be going on.

"Whatever the case, I will find out, but for now I am please to introduce our new upper moon 4.. Katsumi Mori"

"Thanks Lord Muzan, it's a pleasure to be among you and your peasants"

What? How could she be a upper moon already without undergoing the initiation process. Who is she?

"Lord Muzan, I don't mean to defy you but you must've have made a mistake, this inferior creature simply hasn't undergo the initiation process therefore she can't be one of us"

"You dare question my strength?"

"Very well, she'll prove her strength, you'll both battle. However defy me again and I'll kill you"

Akaza and Katsumi fought for a long time however the battle was nearing the end

"Blood Demon Art: Burning Blossoms, these flames aren't normal"

"GAHHHH, WHATS GOING ON?!"

"They give off the same effect as the sun, right now if this continues you'll burn to death, so grovel. Kneel before me peasant"

"I yield... I SURRENDER"

"Kneel"

Right before my eyes I saw it, I couldn't believe it. Akaza had actually kneeled before someone who wasn't Muzan. Meanwhile all the other upper demons watched in silence while Douma seemed to be enjoying it. Just how strong is she.

"Your lucky I'm able to absorb my own flames and that I'm not taking your spot"

She then walked off, the meeting was over, I ran after her trying to catch up to her

"Who are you? And what's your goal"

"I believe it's rude for peasants to speak unless spoken to or commanded. However since your a female as well I'll allow it"

"Just answer the question"

"Why isn't it rude not to introduce yourself first"

"I'm Daki"

"Katsumi Mori, as for my goal, there's a boy I'm seeking"

Huh a boy.. why, what is she planning to do

"Who's this boy and what do you want with him"

"That's a secret, let's just say I want him... and I always get what I want"

She then started walking off again

Your POV

After 3 days of recovery, we started our training. Me Hinata, and Chiaki trained under Rengoku; Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenistu trained under Shinobu; Fubuki, Matsumoto, and Yasuraoka trained under Tengen; and finally Ishima, Otsuka, and Shiranui trained under Sanemi.

Rengoku was a passionate sensei, burning with high intensity. Through our harsh training I was able to see my breathing technique attribute and use its first form