💕The feeling of having two more children, not two boyfriends...💕

What happens when you have two lovers who often curse at each other?

The feeling of having two more children, not two boyfriends...

Come here, this Miya Atsumu will tell you....

In 2013, when all three started a love relationship.

"BOKE!!! HINATA BOKE!!!!!"

"BAKA!!!BAKAYAMA!!!"

" ATSUMU-SAN LOVES ME THE MOST!!! IS LOVING ME THE MOST!!! IDIOT!!!

"ARE YOU DREAM?? IT'S CLEAR THAT HE LOVES ME MORE THAN YOU!!!"

"STUPID ORANGES!!!"

"STUPID BLUEBERRIES!!"

"FDSHHJDHJG%#GBH!!!"

" GFJGHJGH&$%#KJD!!!"

"...."

Atsumu dejectedly looked at the scene in front of him, had free time to come here to be with each other longer because the three of them were in long-distance love but now have to watch a movie about my two boyfriends swearing at each other.

"Haizz... Well, I'm going back to Hyōgo..."

"!!!!!!!!!"

Atsumu sighed and picked up his backpack, Kageyama and Hinata immediately stopped fighting.

"Wait!! Atsumu-san!!! Don't go!!!"

"That's right!!! Stay with us for a few more days!!!"

Both of them rushed to hug Atsumu's legs, one by one making tsumu unable to move.

"Get out of me!! You two are wasting my time!!!"

Atsumu tried to get the two little crows off his feet, his hand trying to grab the doorknob to get out of here.

The other two, seeing that the situation was not good, stopped holding on, and Atsumu almost lost his balance due to the sudden release.

"What are you two doin- Aaaahhh!!!"

Before Atsumu could grasp the situation, Kageyama and Hinata rushed in to hug his body tightly, Atsumu was hit by two objects straight into his body, causing him to lose his balance and fall backwards, his back hitting the door.

Atsumu groaned in pain as his butt fell to the ground.

"Atsumu-san!! We're sorry!! We're sorry!! Don't leave us!!"

Hinata sobbed and hugged Atsumu tightly, burying his face in Atsumu's chest and rubbing.

"That's right!! We won't fight anymore!!! So don't go, okay??"

Kageyama burst into tears, resting his head on Atsumu's collarbone.

"...."

Atsumu could only stay silent, suppressing the pain in his back, and gently patted the two of them on the head.

"Okay... I'm not angry anymore... You guys know that I hate weak people right...???"

Both of them immediately looked up, hastily wiping away their own tears, and looked at Atsumu.

Oh no!! The two of them are looking at Atsumu with puppy eyes!!!

SO F**KING CUTE!!!

Atsumu coughed lightly, trying not to think about it, looked at the other two and asked.

"Isn't that better?"

Kageyama and Hinata turned to look at each other then back at tsumu, both nodding repeatedly.

"So... will you stay... one more day??"

Hinata asked shyly, his hand tugging at the corner of Atsumu's sleeve.

"I'm not going... I'm not going anymore... I'll stay with you two for a few more days..."

When the two little crows heard that, they happily rushed in and kissed the golden fox all over the face.

'I hope it doesn't happen again...'

Sorry Atsumu, life is not like a dream...

In , the three of them returned to the same house.

Atsumu thought that when they got married they would fight less but no!!

They argued more than before, even said diry talk words...

" KNOW WHAT BAKAYAMA!!!"

" HUH??"

"WHEN YOU WAS TRAINING AT SCHIWEIDEN ADLERS, ATSUMU AND I HAD SEX SO MANY TIMES!!"

"WHAT?? HOW DARE YOU DO THAT WITHOUT ME ??"

" BECAUSE YOU ARE DIFFERENT TEAM TO US!!!"

".........."

Atsumu sipped a cup of coffee, propped his chin to watch the two of them quarrel, he'd gotten used to it after seeing a lot.

"ATSUMU!! LET'S HAVE SEX!!!"

"HUH??"

Before the tsumu could load what they just said, Kageyama snatched the coffee cup from his hand and placed it on the table, Hinata picked him up and quickly ran into the three's bedroom.

"Whoa?? Wait!!! STOP!!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!! STOP IT!!!! AHGFHFHGDHGFHJ!!!! "

________END_________