🌏In another world, just you and me💞

SunaAtsu fluff, fantasy, sweet.

___________________

Suna once asked himself, if in another world he and Atsumu would still be lovers, would the two of them play volleyball together, or play something else. What will Atsumu look like?

A cute girl or a handsome guy, can also be a mature man.

I don't know... but whatever shape you are, I still love you.

Love like I love you and you love me too...

You are like a miniature sun full of dynamism, noise, stubbornness,... Ah?? I said bad things about you again...

Haha... but why do I love you?? Love so much...

It's weird....but it's also nice to love you...

I love the way you infiltrate my boring world...

I love the way you say sweet words to me...

I love the way you share your little things with me...

I love everything about you...

Miya Atsumu... My sun... My love... My man...

I silently thank god for giving me this cute and sweet creation for me.

I quietly looked at the person I was thinking about sleeping in my arms, hugged him tightly, buried my face in his cool, mint-scented floating hair and fell asleep.

***********

The next morning, I held Atsumu in my lap on the bed and told him about the dream I had yesterday, dreaming of me and you, in another world.

In that world no different from here, I am still Suna, Suna Rintarou. But the difference is that I look more mature, the body and face could be 21-25 years old.

In a dream, I woke up in a room filled with pictures, paints, brushes,... it's strange that I don't have a talent for painting myself but it seems in this world, I'm a painter artist, a professional painter.

I go around those pictures, some are finished, some are still in the process of editing,... a lot. When I approached a picture mounted on the wall, it was covered by a white curtain, out of curiosity I pulled it open.

The narrow yellow-gray eyes twitched, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the person in the picture... it was Atsumu, Miya Atsumu.

At that time, I could only stutter: "You are still beautiful and gorgeous...". How can I forget your honey yellow eyes and sweet smile.

It's a picture of you holding a pot of brilliant sunflowers. You look more mature, your dark blonde hair has changed to a lighter blonde, the styling looks really attractive.

Looking at the various flower pots around, I can tell that you are the owner of a flower shop. I don't know if it's because I'm a genius at art here because I can feel you're very happy.

I stroked the painting gently, smiling slightly at the elaborate, careful strokes to create this wonderful picture. My eyes drifted to something that was placed on the table next to it, approaching curiously. At that time, I was startled to see that box, a box that couldn't be more familiar than when I always wanted to give it to you one day.