🙅Curse of the Miya family 🖤

SakuAtsu, death, angts, curse.

FoxTsumu and Human Sakusa.

_________

The Miya family has a curse, that when a Miya dies, the memories of each person's last name will disappear along with the body will turn to dust, everything related to them will disappear as if it never existed. in.

Even if they are a family... not only lovers.... They will all forget...

When Sakusa heard Atsumu say that, he didn't believe it, Atsumu just smiled and continued his story.

One day, Atsumu's breath had stopped and Atsumu's heavy body was covered with blood and wounds, he was lying in his lap.

  His legs were cut off, his hands were broken, his eyes were hooked on one side, whips and cuts were all over his body, his body was beaten to bruises, his nine pairs of foxes are now only 2 because of the crowd. that evil person cut it off...

  Sakusa was in pain, now even more so that he couldn't breathe as he realized that all memories of Atsumu were fading away.

He saw Atsumu's body slowly glowing and breaking into pieces, Sakusa panicked and cried desperately trying to hold onto his body.

Please don't leave me!!! Please stay with me!!! Don't take those memories away!! Please give it back to me!!!!

I BEG YOU!!! DON'T BRING MY ATSUMU GO!!!!!

Memories are withdrawn, lover's body disappears, how painful...

When it was all over, Sakusa blankly looked around with lifeless black eyes without any light, wondering to herself.

"I feel pain... Because I miss someone?? But... Who is that person??"

What's more painful than when you die, no one remembers your existence....

That was the curse of the Miya family.

____END_____