YGMB, yk?

49 out of 50. Wow. I thought I was gonna perfect the quiz and here, I had a single mistake. Just one mistake prevented my goal! I groaned and slumped on my seat, burying my head into my arms.

"Hanni-unnie, what's wrong? Aren't you happy with your score?" Danielle tapped my shoulder lightly. I refuse to bulge.

"I'm not," I murmured but enough for her to hear. She took my test paper and gasped.

"Unnie! What are you talking about?! Literally you are the highest in the class!" she exclaimed and shook me. I groaned and looked at her with a frown.

"I had one mistake, Danielle. I should've tried harder and perfected it," I sighed and took the paper from her hand, sliding it inside my bag. It was a good thing that class will be dismissed in a few minutes.

I heard Danielle click her tongue, "Don't be too harsh on yourself, unnie. You did your best and technically, you did way better than the whole class."

I sighed and shrugged. That won't change the fact that I only got 49 on the test instead of 50.

"Ohh, how about we go to McDonald's after this? My treat and let's bring Hyein with us," she happily suggested. McDonald's? If I know, she just wants to see her girlfriend there.

"Yeah, yeah. As long as you're paying," I said and sulked on my seat.

**

I was literally dragged by an overly excited giant maknae named Hyein as she and Danielle skipped all the way to the nearest McDonald's branch from the campus. It was so exhausting! They were like a bunch of kids going on an adventure.

"Hyein, go find us some empty spot. Me and Hanni-unnie will just order our foods," Danielle instructed the maknae.

"Can't I just do that instead? I'm confused with all those menus and combos whatever," I rolled my eyes and puffed.

"Uh, no, unnie. You're coming with me. I don't even know what you want to have," Danielle retorted.

"Anything's fin-"

"Hyein, go now girl! Find us some good spot," I was cut off by Danielle as she shooed the maknae towards the lobby.

"Okay, Dani-unnie!" Hyein, being the obedient maknae she is, did what her unnie told her and disappeared in the room.

I rolled my eyes but was suddenly pulled towards the counter by this annoying Aussie girl.

"Now, what's your choice?" she pursed her lips toward the menu board in the counter.

I sighed and scanned the menu for a while, until my eyes landed on a certain pretty face behind the cash register.

I was stunned, like a lightning bolt struck me and I could not move. She was smiling brightly towards the elder who was ordering her food. She had that soft features that made my heart pound fast. Like it's about to go out from my ribcage.

"Wow," I blurted absentmindedly. Danielle turned to me.

"Yeah, what is it? What do you want?" she looked at me for a while then turned to the counter again, as if looking for something.. or someone.

"Her," I immediately covered my mouth once the word left my tongue. I can feel my face heating up and I just wanted to run and dig my grave.

"What?" Danielle looked at me, this time, with a look of confusion in her face. I internally facepalmed myself because of my stupidity.