YGMB, yk? (2)

"Good evening, Hanni."

I smiled widely as Minji greeted me, calling me by my name. I felt my face redden as she smiles at me.

"Good evening to you too, Minji," I looked at the menu then back to her, "I'm actually gonna ask for your suggestion on what to have for tonight," I added. She looked confusedly at me.

"Huh? You want me to suggest something?"

"Yeah. What meal from the menu is your favorite? That's what I'm going to get," I smiled brightly at her. She was just staring at me for a couple of seconds, then looked to the side.

"Well, I could suggest a Big Mac with a large iced tea," she says with a small nod.

"Is that your favorite?" I asked. She smiled and nod her head again.

"Yeah, since I'm not a fan of rice that much," she explained.

It was my turn to nod. Okay, no rice then. Noted. "Alright, I'll take it. And make it two orders please."

"Got it. Anything else?" You, if it's okay...

My face flushed as the thought crossed my mind. Yah!!! I vigorously shook my head as I looked away. Pham Hanni, stop!

"Then that'll be $3.... why are your ears red?" she chuckled as she pointed at my reddened ears. I gave her the money and instantly covered my ears.

"H-huh? I.. I just feel hot, don't worry about it," I panicked. Stupid ears, exposing me at a time like this >_<

After taking my receipt, I bid her farewell and a good night ahead. But... it's more of a good night for me. I went near the take-out area and waved at Haerin. She smiled and came to where I was standing.

"Have you ordered yet, unnie?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. 31 is my order number, Haerin-ah. Kindly separate the other order of BigMac and iced tea and give it later to Minji. But, don't tell her it came from me, okay?"

She smirked and nodded at me. "Geez, unnie. I guess you were really serious with your favor last time."

I rolled my eyes at her and glanced at Minji's direction. The way her eyes turned into crescent shape when she smiles, her perfectly molded lips tugging upward, it was enough to make me feel a thousand of emotions. She gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"I've never been this serious in my entire life, Haerin-ah."

"You sound like a lovesick bunny, Hanni-unnie," she laughed. I snapped my head towards her and gave her a death glare. Ohhh she's picking up the annoyingness from Danielle.

**

I was doing it for a week and it was only until now that Minji found out it was me who was giving her the food.

"You were the one who gave me the take-outs? But why?" She asked with a confused face. As I looked at her, she had a small blush on her face. I felt proud.

"I just wanted to. And besides, you deserved it. You work so hard all the time and you need to be rewarded for it," I say nonchalantly, although I feel so giddy inside.

"But, Hanni. You didn't have to, you know?" she was being stubborn right now, but I wasn't having it. I still want to do it for her.

"Shhh. No more questions. I'd like some spaghetti for tonight and some orange juice, make it two, alright?"

"I'll do that if you tell me that the other order is not for me," she stared at me, waiting for my response. I stared back at her and my... I feel like having a heart attack. My chest was pounding so much and all the blood in my system transferred to my face. I can't!