Chapter 1 - A Crash

"You are so stupid! Why the hell do you just avoid siding with me! It's just- G-team this- H.E.P that!" Impulse yelled.

"I'm not avoiding siding with you, it's just that you choose stupid sides!" Tango yelled right back.

This had been going on for a while. Zedaph's head hurt. He had tried to get them to stop, but it didn't work. They just ignored him and continued screaming at each other about a stupid war.

"S-stop it you too, we are a team!" Zedaph interjected again.

"Shut up, Zed!" Impulse yelled.

"Don't yell at Zedaph over this!" Tango told the imp, while Zedaph was tearing up.

"I don't care at this point! It's not like he'll care later, once he runs off to his STUPID cave!" Impulse screamed. He paused, eyes widening as he realized what he said, "Zed- I-"

"S-sorry for trying to help..." Zed muttered out, "I- I think I should just go... G-go back to- to m-my 'stupid cave.' S-see you later..."

With Tango yelling after the small goat hybrid, Zed shot off with his elytra. What the hell was wrong with Impulse!? They were a team, boyfriends, and he said that to Zed!? Why did the topic of wars always get them to argue!

It just annoyed Zed so much!!! Tears flew off in the wind. He soon came upon his base. He reached for his bow, to open up his Sky-High Fly-By Don't-Die Door. He fumbled with the bow, somehow dropping it.

He felt his elytra shut. He was falling.

The loud shattering of glass was heard before he lost consciousness.

(256 words)

A/N: Short first chapter, but I hope you enjoy! If you've read my oneshot book, part "War Within Love" I mentioned having the idea for a memory loss Zedaph book. I've now done it! Wooooooo!