the note

pretty white letter with a cute red heart on top. "Huh that's weird" as he picks it up and takes it to bruce manner he starts to walk over to his desk to open it up and inside is a small note: hello burcie i'm sorry I can't say this in person but I just want you to make a note about this I hate you to the moon and back I will hate you forever until the end and maybe even after that. Your love -the joker <3 "him what to do with this information" as he gets up to tell robin his new dad will be here soon. "What are you gay?" " yep," robin runs downstairs to call up super dude "AY YO SUPER DUDE BATMANS GAY AND SAID IM GONNA HAVE ANOTHER DAD" "robin it is fucking 2 am-i have a job tomorrow don't you ever call me super dude and talk normally thank you" hangs up "BING BING BING" robin picks the phone up "HANG ON BATMAN'S GAY!? AND WHO IS THE OTHER FATHER!?" "I DONT FUCKING KNOW" "EXCUSE ME ROBIN THE HELL DID YOU SAY?" batman runs downstairs " DONT FUCKING SWEAR IN MY HOUSEHOLD YOUNG MAN AND WHO ARE YOU ON A CALL WITH?" "IT'S SUPER DICK!! I told him you're gay!!!!" 2 seconds later Alfred comes out looking very upset... "EVERYONE GET TO BED NOW!!!" as Alfred starts to wack everyone with a feather duster into their rooms everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!