tw :smexy time <i hate this one>

"yay, let's go" runs out of the restaurant creating a mess bruce now following behind him "oh uh brucie some help please" you see him being held up form bandits"UH OMFG WHERE TF DID THEY COME FROM!?" bruce runs up to them and beats the shit out of them bandits: what the fuck. Your batman! "what no-i'm not batman haha..." batman's mind: SHITSHITSHITSHIT... . "it's not that hard" knocks them out" let's go lovely" Bruce starts blushing again because YES "hey uh jokes do you think we can try something new?" "like what...?"

IN BRUCE MANNER<in bruce's room SMEXY

As bruce pins joker up against the wall "oh batsy I never thought you would ask" as he blushes "you okay with me doing this ' joker shakes his head to say yes "ah okay" and he kisses everywhere on his neck and bites in a few places more and licks all the ones that bleed, after he kisses and bites him he throws him on the bed "ohh bats keep going" "you sure you want more..?" "mhm yesss" "alright then cutie.." bruce and joker take off their clothes so there just in there under ware as bruce gets on top of joker and starts kissing him more and more until they both get overheated enough that they feel more comfortable to feel each other but the tables have turned as joker flips bruce over so now jokers on top feeling all over bruce has had enough teasing around NOW BRUCE AND THE JOKER ARE BOTH DOING THE DEVILS TANGO UNDER THE SHEATS.

2 minutes later

"Aww, brucie do we have to stop now..?" "well im all out of energy jokes" "unless. You wanna join me in the shower..?" "hehe sure brucie" they both walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower while hugging each other to feel comfortable...

THE END for now....