𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1: 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘨𝘰

We begin with an ominous scent around the castle of Shindo. There, we take a look inside to see Ainosuke, otherwise known for Adam across the land, for he ruled the kingdom and is a force to be reckoned with.

THATs ADaM

THATs ADaM

Why do some people fear him you ask?
It's not for the reasons you might think. Adam is known for his abilities with a skateboard and is rumored to actually kill a couple of people that went against him. Because going against him meant they wanted Adams title. Some people were seriously injured because of him that no one went against him for almost a year.

But all of that is about to change.

We see Adam sitting on his throne, cigarette in right hand, slyly grinning . He smoked for a while before standing up from his throne and walked up the stairs to his right.

Adams a little surprised no one has challenged him for his title. But none the less, he knew he was the best. But for some reason, he almost always went to his magic mirror for validation. He would ask the same question every week, and get the same results.

" Mirror Mirror on the wall... who is the best skater of them all?"

"Why, none would compare to you sir, for you are the best skater of all."

Adam opened a door that lead to his room...