𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4: 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳

15 minutes...
10 minutes...
6 minutes...

Langa panted as he opened the doors to the Shinodo's mansion.

All the servants stared at Langa as he jogged up the stairs.

So...many...stairs...
Langa thought.

Every step he took, energy drained out of his body. Looking forward made him dizzy, but he pushed on.

Upon arriving at the fourth floor, Langa took a moment to catch his breath.
Still tired... he quietly knocked on the door twice.

"You may enter."
A voice said.

Langa flattened his clothes and brushed the sweat off his forehead.

Turning the handle, Langa stepped in the dark room.

"Close the door, will you?"
The voice asked.

Langas heart was still pulsing very fast, but turned around to close the door behind him.

Turning around, he could see someone opening the curtains, letting light into the room.

From the window, there was Ainosuke, still looking out the window.

"Hello Snow~."
Ainosuke purred.

Wait. That's not my name.
Langa thought.

"Sir, I think you called the wrong person. I'm Langa."
Langa stated, still panting.

Ainosuke turned around from the window to Langa.

"That's your new nickname. Snow. I chose that because you've come from Canada, the land of snow."

The man slowly walked to Langa.
"And that's not the only reason why I'll be calling you that from now on."

Ainosuke got down on one knee, aggressively taking Langa's right hand and clasping it tight.

Langa arm hurt from Ainosuke pulling it, he closed his eyes for a brief second.

"Snow, will you do me the honer in becoming my skateboarding partner?"

Silence befell the room.

"Look I know it's all sudden, but trust me. I'll be like a mentor and skating partner to you. I'll make you famous, and together we can do glorious things~."

Wow. The famous Ainosuke wants to be my mentor AND skateboarding partner.... I should answer him. But all I'm thinking is how good it would feel to sit.
Adam stood up dragging along Langa with him to his walk in closet.

"No need to be so shy my Snowflake. I already have your uniform ready."

Ainosuke opened the door to reveal his entire closet, but in the walkway part, there it stood:

(Found on safari)

"Please tell me if you would like any changes to this outfit, and I will get someone to modify it to your liking."