Chapter Three

Vorgath

My eyes immediately fixate on the tall, curvaceous creature that stands before me. She looks tall for a human under my own massive form, and I can't help but feel a sense of fascination and intrigue with this woman.

I wonder what really brings her here. Is she looking for her friend like she said? Or is there something else she is not telling? Her hair is a cascade of shiny black abundance, tumbling down her back in loose waves. It frames her delicate features in a way that is both alluring and enticing. As I move around her, I can feel the heat radiating off her body, and my primal instincts begin to stir.

I circle around her slowly, taking in every inch of her form. Her neck is long and graceful, leading down to broad but relaxed and tender shoulders. Below her narrow waist, her hips curve outwards, drawing my eyes down to her long, slender legs.

As I continue to examine her, I feel a sense of amusement at her fear and vulnerability. Humans are such fragile creatures, easily broken and destroyed.

But this tall and powerful woman seems different. She radiates strength and resilience that is unlike anything I have ever seen before. Even from the way she speaks.

She seems fearless. Other humans, male or female, shiver in the presence of a specimen of my kind. But this one seems fearless as she stands among everyone here. I am impressed and yearn to know everything about her.

I narrow my gaze as I take in her delicate figure once more. I can't seem to get enough of it. I have never seen so much beauty and perfection on a single soul, and it bothers me slightly. Her body is a work of art, each curve and line perfectly sculpted to draw the eye and stir the senses. I can feel my desire growing with each passing moment, my primal urges urging me to take her for my own.

But I must be patient. I must tread carefully around this creature, for I sense a power within her that I have never encountered before. She is more than just a mere human. She is a force to be reckoned with, and I must approach her with caution.

Her body seems unexpectedly relaxed, even with me standing so close to her. She doesn't tense up as I walk slowly behind her. This is unprecedented and makes me want to dive deep into the core of this woman and know what stirs her. What makes her uneasy deep inside.

It is as though we are the only ones in the hall. The only ones that really matter.

Her gentleness and the softness of her skin make me want to hold her close and press her skin against mine. It is a feeling so intense that I'm beginning to become suspicious of this woman, where she comes from, and what her intentions really are.

I stop my pacing and stand in front of her again, curiosity getting the better of me. This beautiful, amusing, and curvaceous human has awakened something within me that is wild and untamed. And I am eager to see where this journey will lead us.

Apart from my own desires, this human might truly be useful and I might just be able to kill two birds with one stone. My kind has been struck by a strange genetic illness that affects our health and at times causes untimely death. Children are affected the most, and our numbers are dwindling.

For some odd reason, I am not affected. But something tells me that might not be for long. Unless... This woman might be the answer to my plight and that of my kind.

Our physicians have learned that humans are not familiar with this illness and they suggest that by mating with one, rather than a female of my kind, I will break the cycle and breed healthy children. They will possess the strengths of orcs and humans and in turn pass them down to their own children.