Agnes's Resurface.

I hung up on her. I was too mad to say anything. Mum slowly opened the door and came in, she sat beside me on the bed. "I don't like what you are doing, Please tell me what's wrong, am getting scared" mum panicked. "Well...it's about the boy in class.

" "What the hell did those rich brats do now" mum yelled. "No, it was all my fault. I slapped him first, and then he slapped me harder." I cried bitterly. "Stop crying, she hugged me, but why did you slap him?" She asked. "Well....he was saying you didn't teach me manners, and anyone who insults my parents more than a slap but 10 years imprisonment" I yelled angrily. "Am sorry sweetie I still can't understand why he called you manner-less" "I saved his sister, and Autumn and Clementine are lying! I brought Agnes back to Damien, but Autumn's lying so she can look like an hero!" I cried. "But what are the reasons you brought Agnes back anyway, mum laughed, and why is it hurting you so much that you actually had to slap Damien across the face" she asked. "Never-mind..." I told Mum. "Please don't cry anymore and come downstairs." She said and went downstairs. I was very sad till I went to bed. I was just about to close my eyes when my phone started ringing loudly. "Hello, who is this" I asked. "It's..Agnes Davids. Damien's elder sister" she told. "Agnes! What's up and why are you calling at this time of the night?" I asked her. "Well...I wanted to talk to you" "Can we talk tomorrow? Am sleepy now." "OK. We can sit together at lunch." She agreed. "Goodnight, Agnes" I said and hanged up. The next day, I wore a white long sleeve top that didn't cover my stomach up and blue jeans with some white Nike sneakers. Mum wasn't home again. Nowadays she was just busy. Why do people get sick anyway?

Luckily, she had dropped $10 on the table. I used $4 for transport. I got to school very late during the first lesson. "You need to solve 50 complicated math questions for coming late. You have a math quiz tomorrow and you re coming late! It's a punishment" miss Michelle gave me the paper and I started immediately. No! No! No! I didn't prepare for this nonsense. I noticed Damien wasn't here yet. I solved a lot of rubbish and did the best I could do. I submitted and started copying notes. Soon, we heard murmurs of teachers from the hallway. First, Apollo came to the class, then Damien and the fabulous star Agnes! She was so beautiful in her pink shirt and her buttons were fabulous. She was wearing a black sunglasses which were the dark fashion type and her skirt was just....I have no words to describe this girl was just the real epitome of beauty.

"Agnes! So good to have you back! Am so glad you've been found!, She hugged Agnes, but Agnes, this isn't allowed in school, put off the sunglasses" she told her. Why was Miss. Michelle so annoying?

Agnes sat down without thinking twice. "Sis, that's my seat" Damien told his sister when she came to sit beside me. "Ohhh, so you are sitting with her.

Some smiled, some smirked while some cried inside Agnes went to sit beside Scott, a very nice boy in class who was always moderately dressed and was crazy about football.

"Love, am so happy you are here" Scott told her. Love is truly in the air.

I felt a bit awkward sitting near Damien. I gave a short smile and the questions was given to them to solve. I saw that Agnes and Apollo were writing confidently, but Damien had problems with question 14. I decided to help him. "Damien, the answer is 2(8+5)" I whispered. "And what If it's wrong? I will report to the teacher that you are disturbing me" he whispered back angrily. "Damien, I swear I am telling you the right answers. I don't judge people for past things they did" I said to him but he didn't listen to me. To cut it short, his grade was F while mine was A, Awesome!