And She Stopped Breathing....

Damien entered the room and closed the door. I was nervous on seeing him but I hid it. "Grace, i have been wanting to tell you this but I just had to think more about it. My sister encouraged and now I have decided to say it" he said. "Hmm, Damien you are free to say whatever you want, I am all ears" I said. Wait for it....... "Well ...I love you, Grace." He said and I almost fainted in shock. "You...what?" I was so happy inside of me but I was still surprised. "Grace, I noticed you on the first day, and I just couldn't stop thinking about you" he said. "Thanks for the confession" i said. "Will you be mine" he asked stretching his hand to me. I put my hands into his and he kissed it Awwwwn .

I was finally with Damien, I was the happiest person in the world. I was Currently in a relationship with a billionaire! "Let's go and see a movie after school" he told me. "Ok" suddenly, someone burst in. I nearly passed out. It was Clementine. "What are you doing alone in the changing room?" She asked us. "Nothing, we were plotting on how we'll make your mum pay for suspending us" I smiled and she attacked me. "YOU MORON! Tell me what you are doing with Damien. "Leave my girl alone!" Damien pushed her to the floor. Awwwwn You are so lucky, Grace.

"Your girl AHHHHHHH!!!!" she yelled so loud that she fainted. "Clementine! Clementine!" All the teachers and some students rushed in on hearing her voice. "Why did she scream" Miss. Michelle asked. "I just asked her to leave Grace alone and she screamed" Damien said. "Why would you say that! Don't you know she was gonna scream" Apollo said. "And how does that concern you, Apollo?" Damien said annoyed. Apollo carried Clementine in bridal style and they went to the sick bay. "Nurse! Nurse! Get the medicines from her bag!" Miss. Michelle said as the nurse ran to get the medications .They inhaled the medications and her breathing was very slow. "Ma'am, this isn't a matter of school's clinic! We need to take her to the nearby clinic! Her breathing Is really slow and she might die" the nurse told the principal. She called 911 and Clementine was rushed to the hospital without any delay.

Her parents were called and they were just so mad. "I WILL TAKE MY KID FAR AWAY FROM this school! Why do you guys make her sad?! She's had an attack 3times this week in school! I am sure it's that girl who keeps provoking her" Her mother yelled angrily and I was forced to speak. "We all hear your daughter scream and you know how to take care of your daughter at home but she doesn't take care of herself in school because she is a bully!" I spat at her mum. "Ok...ok...ok..if you don't expel this girl or Take her to 1st grade or something, I will take Clementine out of this school and we won't support or sponsor your students any longer!" She said angrily. "We are here to sponsor the school so get lost" Agnes said and the principal grew MAD!

"How dare you say that, Agnes? Do you know how much this family pays and sponsors you students" the principal yelled. "I never knew you were all so weak and depended on these idiots for your school to grow. " Agnes shouted and the nurse came out of Clementine's ward. "Please stop yelling, you're in a hospital.

" She said Disturbed. "So what? Do you know that my husband is gonna be sworn in for the new president soon?" She said. "So what? Respect your citizens and just shut up." She said. "How dare you talk to me like that ? Do I need to say it again that am the wife of the future president? And a current senator. Your parents are just stupid enough to bring you into a world filled with money that you poor people turned it into something else" The unexpected happened. Before she could finish, the nurse pushed her and she fell to the floor. "YOUR Daughter is awake" she said, spat in her face and left. Her face grew red with anger and she screamed at the top of her voice. "MAY THIS HOSPITAL BE CLOSED DOWN! GOVERNMENT ORDER!!!" She barked. All the doctors rushed and started pleading. The boss came and angrily fired that nurse. After transferring Clementine to another hospital, which was the one my mum worked in, the hospital was shut down. "Please, give her the best treatment. And you'll be paid the best money" the woman told my mum as she went on with Clementine's treatment. I winked at her and while smiling at me, she accidentally cut something and Clementine started having an attack again. Her parents rushed in and tried to control her. Mum had made a very big mistake. All the water started to drizzle off a machine and she stopped breathing. Oh My God!

"CLEMENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the woman said and fainted instantly. We all exclaimed as the nurses ushered us out. Mum was terrified as she broke something and immediately injected her with some black substance. Clementine's breathing was restored and she woke up. Her father helped his wife up and sprinkled some water on her face. Then, she woke up. "Clementine, is my darling ok" she looked at her daughter. "How can you be so CARELESS! you and your daughter are just the same. Isn't THAT your daughter? " her dad said, pointing to me. "Yes, she is. Am so sorry sir.

"Mum nearly started crying but the principal went towards her and consoled her. "She didn't mean it" the principal said. "Why are you and your psycho daughter desperate to kill my daughter. Haven't you ever seen a cute asthma patient" her mum said. "Cute? Her head is more like a potato" Damien blurted out. Her mum grew so angry that she left the hospital, pulling her daughter off the bed and the father followed her like a bridesmaid at a wedding.

"Am sorry for all the drama" the principal pleaded with my mum and the other doctors and nurses. The principal paid $50 for Clementine's treatment and we all left in our school bus, gisting about the push from that nurse.