Family

The sun has rose just now with its rays being scattered over the city of seoul

The sun has rose just now with its rays being scattered over the city of seoul. The birds are chirping with happiness to welcome another day for peoples to make beautiful memories with their loved ones.

Meanwhile in a room of a big mansion having peaceful atmosphere, came a woman of age 26 screaming " JOONIEE!!!! Jooniee wake up you are getting late for office..aish this brat yahhhh wake up!!!". With the sound of moving bedsheets, voice can be heard "Please baby let me sleep for some time, i am hell tried after the activity we did in night" and then again proceeded to sleep by covering himself in sheets. A faint blush has been spread on Hwasa's cheeks remembering their night.*Ahem Ahem* clearing her throat she again rose her voice " Aish!!you brat get up otherwise i will pour bucket of ice water on you", hearing this , sleep vanished for joonie because he know his Psycho...i mean his beloved wife is capable to do so remembering his unforgettable incident(tragedy) which happened few months ago where due to partying overnight, he slept off and was not waking up neither with her screams or threats. She uploaded namjoon's clip where he was singing "spring day" for the lines where BTS Kookie sang it (if u remember the episode where they made fun of their own songs). the later day joonie felt embarrassed when he caught to know about that incident. it felt even worse when his annoying brother Jungkook was also on the same team of hers and teasing him. He played that video again and again in front of other family members to make fun out of him.

after remembering that incident, He woke up from his bed and dragged himself with bedsheet covering his whole body except his face stood near Hwasa " Baby, why are you so mean, I am the CEO of the Jung industry" Joonie whined with a pout which made his dimples to pop out from his cheeks which she adorned the most.Even though everyone finds him as a big and sexy man which of course he was but he is still the same joonie with whom she fell in love in her college. giving a glance to those beautiful memories, Hwasa smiled and ruffled joonie's hair and said "Okay my namu!!! now go and get ready, we are having a conference with media houses regarding the launch of our new product." Nodding his head cutely, he procceded to bathroom but stopped before closing the door, " baby, would you like to join me in bath u know we can save wat-". a towel hit his face by hwasa who was standing there with her arms crossed and glaring at him. Namjoon gluped knowing this posture of her means nothing but danger.He immediately took the towel from floor and closed the door. "what can i do with this man", she smiled and shook her head.

"Hyung...Yoongi Hyung wake up na...this hyung always sleeps like a log....Hmm i think he is a alien and he can recharge himself by sleeping if not then why the heck he sleeps this much..my poor jinnie hyung has to deal with this man.Yahhh Lil Meow Meow wake up befo-". Before he could ended his sentence, the door opened where a scary cat in human form appeared with his hair in muss. Seeing his deadly glare, a shocked Jungkook fell back on the floor. "aaaa my precious butt..AAWAEEE!! why the hell u scared me". Seeing his overacting, yoongi rolled his eyes,"Brat, tell me why u are screaming in front of my room, i am already missing my jinnie" while saying it he fake sobbed.

"Disgusting Shit"(in lee-minho voice) mumbled Jungkook in disgust while seeing scene his hyung's aegyo. "Seriously this man, hyung did u forget that hobi hyung is coming today - recall today is the day when.." while saying this sadness was present in his voice. Yoongi woke up from his dozing state."Shit!! i forgot it completely, wait i will get ready".Jungkook hummed and left. Jungkook after stepping out of yoonjin's room, while reaching the hall felt the silence in their house which few years ago echoed with laughter, teasing smiles especially the sound of giggles from a special person whom he misses a lot. Wiping his tears, Jungkook mumbled," it has been four years from now".

The maids in the houses were busy in preparing the feast for the family

The maids in the houses were busy in preparing the feast for the family. The sound of plates, cups, utensils and other items can be heard near the kitchen. one aunt sighed and whispered maybe that boy finds his happiness again. A blast sound of opening doors has been heard " My BABIES My amigos !!! see your emmoa came" screamed a man wearing a printed shirt and jeans outlining his curvy waist and hip." EMMOA!!!" came namjoon running from 1st floor after hearing his voice. " Aww my baby i missed you too". Gongyoo smiled at the reunion and asked yoongi," how are u yoongi, is everything going well" "yes dad, everything is fine" replied with a faint smile. Hwasa hugged Jung Dongwook and greeted her father in law.

"Tsk, who is the maknae here hh..see i am greeting them normally not like some over-dramatic person here..i am a big and normal person in this familyyyyy ahhhhhhhhh emmoaa leave my ears ahahh.." after dongwook left his ears, jk whiined in pain and rubbed his ear. "listen buuny boy you are not the maknae u know na" " But Emmoaa!!!" he pouted with heads down. Namjoon and yoongi eyerolled seeing his behaviour. Joonie hit his head and said "Dumbo u know na Jiseokie is the youngest". With some evil thoughts piling up yoongi smirked and told " ohhh ok then , i will tell my fav sister about you claiming her title of maknae, u know na what she will do when she is told being short". Jk felt like his eyes would pop out with the shock. "Yayyyy, when did i told her being short". "u also know, u called her shorty and i have recorded it in my phone". Jk felt paralysed. " Hyungie, i was just kidding you know, you are my favourite hyung" said in cute voice with his buuny smiled showing heart in his hands over his head for which Namgi cringed and said," HAJIMA!!!!".

" Hello world!! Presenting you the greatest celebrity in this world Jung Jiseokie put your hands UPP..!! ......silence~~~~~...Jiseok blinked her eyes and her smiled faded away turning into a pout. "Cheer me up see today i woke up by myself"..all faced her with done face. Hwasa said ," my dear jiseokie when we said u to wake up??""Humm around 9" "See the time now".

"Hmmm what is the time now, Jk brat tell me the time".

"yaaa!! I am your hyung and miss jiseokie the time is 1 pm now". Jiseokie hearing this , her face was blank with no reaction. "Anyways bye i am going for bath" saying this she ran away. "You devil come here how dare u call me brat we agreed for this when we are alone." JK ran on her direction to catch her. with screams of siblings can be heard even in the Hall. Everyone laughed seeing this and shook their heads as they know Jung family is never a normal family but it is incomplete without its sunshine, who will return today after four years. Dongwook mumbled," i miss my sunshine baby". with a sad smile, he turned around to look back at the door waiting for his arrival.