Flight Journey

After showing the tickets to air hostness, he got seated on his alloted seat." Notice please passanger named Mr.Cha Eunwoo has still not boarded on flight...kind attention to him to please board on flight" " aish I don't why these people are so lazy and late " screamed a old man with age of 51.

After hearing the announcement, not giving any damn to it, started listening to his favorite song from AugstD, (yeah guys his bro in law song)...while humming the tune..suddenly a man of twenty eight years entered the flight with a appearance of white jacket covering his body to knee level with denims pant with a check blue shirt styling his hair in such manner which reminded him of Gongyoo from goblin , the drama for which he cried alot while watching its end ( me too😭😭)

Hoseok can only see his back side as he was passing his ticket to air hostesses who was blushing looking at him like she saw the most handsome guy ( screams can be heard from parallel universe from jin hyung aka the WWH). He turned and faced the passenger side ...hoseok was surprised when he realized he was the one who bumped him in the airport. After seeing him many girls cooed him some were blushing  ....but hobi was ..trustrated.. after seeing the cringe reaction from them.

"Excuse me may I sit here ohhh hello cutie nice to see u again" Eunwoo grinned while seeing hobi who was looking him with bombastic side eye..." look mister first of all u booked ur ticket u paid for it, since this is ur seat ofc u can seat here. Second I am not cute...and don't dare to call me like that" hobi made a angry face which inturned looked so cute for eunwoo  who was internally cooing at his reaction.

and don't dare to call me like that" hobi made a angry face which inturned looked so cute for eunwoo  who was internally cooing at his reaction

"Ofc ofc I m a gentlemen u know hehe!!" " yeah yeah saw ur gentleman manner when u winked at the air hostess.."..."we should appreciate beauty cutie oopsss sorry not sorry hehe "😏🤭

With done face and shaking his head, hoseok turned his head and played anime " Attack on Titan" as he was die heart fan of animes.." ohhh u also watch animess me toooo" " who asked u" " that was rude" eunwoo pouted..." by the way I also like animes and my fav is demon slayer "..." hmmm none of my business"

" but still really do u like demon slayer" hobi asked with curiosity as he has no anime friend except jungkook as they think animes are for kids..( which ofc not😤😤😤)." Yes darling u know I really loved it especially rengoku character as I cried heavily when he died...and nezoku was so cute in that"...as he started speaking of more of that anime like a kid..hobi giggled seeing him like that ..hearing giggles eunwoo stopped his narration

and looked turned towards hobi and was mesmerized with the view he got..as felt some thing pull towards the person. His stomach felt funny as butterflies can be felt...his heart was beating more faster ....as if as if....he saw his Soulmate.

Not hearing eunwoo's voice hobi turned left to look at him