Eunwoo Family~~

"so Hoba what are you going to do now like joonie is handling the business, me as a music producer; if you want you both can take over now" "yes hyung! you also know that you can handle the company better." Refusing his talk, Hoseok said ,"No Joon ah ,you changed the company to this level that our company is now No1 in Seoul as well as you have created remarkable brand of our company which even dad was unable to make. Blushing at the compliment given to him, he was so happy since he knows once his hyung appreciates anyone then he literally means it. "Plsw gwe me milku" "Aish!! you wait, when a serious talk is going on how can you intervene" "then what can i do, stay hungry. ANIYO!! My tummy will be sad". All facepalmed at Jungkook's behaviour. "So Appa i am planning to open a hospital in seoul where i can continue my passion of being a doctor" "as you wish my son!" "Okay world~ Jiseokie is leaving to school, you muscle rabbit come and drop me" " Yeshh cominggg waitt". Everyone left to their respective work leaving hoseok alone who sighed remembering his time when his love used to peck him before going to college and the beautiful love- bond they shared." Its ok Hoba, Lets go".

"HHyunggg!!! I missed you , How are you, Did you eat well" Jimin bombarded Eunwoo with his question

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"HHyunggg!!! I missed you , How are you, Did you eat well" Jimin bombarded Eunwoo with his question. Smiling at his brother's cuteness.

" yes my dear, i am doing fine and eating well too now tell me what about you and this teddy bear

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" yes my dear, i am doing fine and eating well too now tell me what about you and this teddy bear." " wait Mr. Eunwoo, I am not  a teddy bear, I am a sassy mommy in my high school - Cha Taehyungie Ouch!!! Hyungiee why are you pulling my ear , oh my precious ear". Eunwoo rolled his eyes wondering why his sister is always dramatic. " Ok ok!! now get ready, you know you have a evening class today". Taehyungie sulked and Pouted and said " Ya ya! i am going bye hyung, bye jiminee". waving at his brother who cutely waved at her and went to get lunch for his brother.

" so hyung, when are you going to join the company" " No Jimine i am not planning to work under company, i had a discussion with Mr. Jonhyun, he said his daughter's friend is planning to set a hospital in seoul, you too know i did my graduation in Medicines apart from the work which i had earlier". Jimin nodded  his head in silence as he knows how much his hyung loved his work. " Now Hyung when are you going to join?" "Hmm I think by the end of this week, they asked to come," now  is my little prince eating well, aishh!! where is cute squishy Jimin, I miss him a lot" "Hyungiee!!!" Smiling at his brother and caressing his cheeks " Believe me Jimina do not change for anyone, the person who loves you for who you are and accepts the way you are is waiting for you, you are always beautiful to me." Getting emotional as being a victim of bully, he faced a lot of taunts for his looks, but somehow the taunts turned to Praises, once he reduced his weight and cooks but he still feels insecure about himself "and Jimina i am planning to shift you to new university as we got enough money for the university you wished " Jinjaa!! thanks Hyungiee!!" "welcome my prince"