Tylah and Roc

This is for Tylah and Roc

________________________

Tylah: Roc, I have a question.

Roc: Yes Babe? 

Tylah: Why Me? Why did you choose me out of all those fans and the concert that night? 

Roc: Because You stood out to me.

Tylah: In a Good way or Bad way? 

Roc: Good.

Tylah: Roc. I need details tell me how you felt.

Roc: you sure? 

Tylah: Positive.

Roc: Alright. As soon as we came on stage, I was searching for My #1 Girl. I was just dancing My little butt off until I heard somebody yell, " Aaaahhhh Roc Be My babydaddy". I looked over and I saw this strange looking Girl looking at me. I didn't pay her any attention. Then I glanced over at the Girl beside her. She was just.....Beautiful. Everything on her was right. Her Teeth, Her Hair, Her Swag. Everything. I gave her a Little wink and danced My way over there. I knew, as soon as I touched her hand, she was the one. I know it sounds wierd, but hey. Don't judge me. After the concert, I searched high and low for her. I found her outside talking to her friends. I went up to her and gave her My number. For the rest of that night, I was hoping she'd call me. But I never knew her name. One day, she texted me. I asked her what her name was. She said Tylah. The rest is history.

Tylah: How could you remember all that? 

Roc: I'll always remember the first and last love of My life.

Tylah: Roc, I love You.

Roc: I love you too. : )

__________________________

THE END!!!