" Misunderstanding " Roc Royal & China

"China!  Come Here!!  "

Roc angrily screamed down the house looking up and down for China.  He heard from a friend that China was at club dancing and chilling with some other dudes.  He heard a shuffle coming from the laundry room and he ran in there.  There she was folding the freshly dried clothes she just removed from the dryer.  He walked up to her  , grabbed her hair and  threw her against the cold , pattern floor.

**China's POV **

OMG,  Is he serious  ?? I felt a bruise coming along on my leg.  He grabbed me by my cocoa brown hair and pushed me into the wall. 

"What was you doing at the club last night??  Who was you with ??? " , Roc screamed as his eyes burned with anger.

"What Are you talking about ? I told you I was going out with some friends  ! What's your problem  ? "  , I screamed at him .

" First Off, Don't be raising your voice at me.  Your in the wrong  . Second off , Homer and Bart (Tee Hee ) said you was in Club Midnight with some dude.  Really  ?? So,  you cheating on me now  ?? "

" Are you serious right now,  Chresanto ? Homer and Bart BOTH wanted to be with me and you know that  . Why would you listen to anything they said?  I was with Melina and Melody at Club Midnight and this dude noticed that my phone dropped out of my clutch.