"Trust and Believe That " Trey Songz & Ti-Ti Imagine

******************************

•~Trey's POV•~

"ATL,  Yall Have A Good Night!!!!

The fans screamed louder as I ran off the stage. I grabbed my black towel from my manager's hand and ran to my backstage room, where my Fiancé , Ti-Ti,  was waiting for me .

I turned the door,  entering my dressing room and I saw Ti-Ti sitting there with tears flowing down her eyes.

"Baby. " I walked to her.

  " What's Wrong? "

She stopped me dead in my tracks and glared into my eyes.  From the distance I was in,  I saw she was in my phone.

" So,  You and Aiko ( A/N : Jhene Aiko ) got something going on?  " She asked,  as more tears of anger welled up in her eyes.

*Le Sighs * She's Been Through My Messages.  Recently,  Me and Jhene Shared a night filled with passionate love making and I couldn't find it in myself to tell Ti-Ti.  Since then , Me and Jhene were constantly flirting with each other  , meeting up secretly, etc.

" Ti-Ti,, I didn't mean for you to find out like th-"

"SAVE IT!! " She screamed " How could you even do this to me?  We're supposed to get married in 3 months  , Trey.  And this is what you do?  You Cheat?! "

Before Trey could respond,  the entrance door to the dressing room  opened and in walked....

******************************

The End?  Or No?

Part Two Maybe? 

-JayyAntoinettee❤