151: Thinking with your heart.

Gore warning

Shampoo stared in horror at Rs as he directed the group who were under his trance towards himself, backing up as he was finally faced with him.. after all of this time. He knew speaking would make it worse, but he couldn't help it. "H..How COULD you?! How could you do that to TAPE?!" He cried, pointing at his friend. He was practically brain dead.. Shampoo knew that Stapy couldn't remember anything and therefore Tape probably couldn't either.. or actually process anything happening around him.

Rs was unbothered, not a single hint of remorse or regret on his face. He was.. completely apathetic, and it hurt Shampoo.

"Were you always this emotional?" Rs sighed, crossing his arms before glaring towards the entrance of the warehouse.. the other group made their way inside, and that Blackhole guy wasn't there anymore. How annoying.. he should've taken control of him when he had the chance... he must've had some sort of shape-shifting ability, ohho, they've really done it now.. how dare they pretend to be Battery. He wasn't stupid.

"Did you really think you'd get me like that? I'm not here to negotiate with you." He seethed, his voice sharp. "Kindly leave."

"Neither are WE." Golfball snapped back, making it clear they were ready for a fight. Well.. Rs could tell from all of their weapons regardless. He simply chuckled, but only to mock them. "Good luck with that."

He caught Lightning out of the corner of his eye, he was zooming at him in an attempt to attack him. Rs moved his hands, forcing Match and Needle in front of him as protection. Lightning stopped at a hault, not wanting to hurt them. Tree watched with sorrow, his mouth mildly ajar at the sight of Needle.. she looked terrible. "..I..Is she dead!?" He blurted without thinking.

"Not quite sure." Rs admitted, peeking over at her to ponder it.

Tree couldn't speak.. he couldn't see Leek anywhere. ".. Where.. where the hell is Leek, Rubber Spatula?!"

"They died." Rs shrugged effortlessly. "A while ago, how did you not know that? Some friend you were."

"Don't SPEAK to him that way!!" Lightning yelled at him and surprised a few, floating up to him to go face to face with him. Golfball watched with concern, wanting to warn Lightning but didn't want to give Rs any ideas.

Rs didn't bother with the bolt, moving his hand and making Match grab him. Lightning winced as she clung onto his arm, attempting to pull himself away with a whine. "Match! Please! Let go! That guy is messing with your head!" He begged her, gazing into her eyes sympathetically. They were yellow.. bright and yellow, and she looked emotionless. He felt hopeless, angered as Rs laughed.

The strongest group finally made their way through the window, too, Snowball stumbling through. "What the FUCK is happening?!" He roared, Rs perking up.

"There's quite a lot of you, isn't there?"

"It's OVER, Rubber Spatula. " Lollipop uttered, threateningly holding up her axe. Gelatin held up his arm while standing by the entrance, beginning to prepare to use his powers.

"Is it really?" Rubber Spatula seemed careless.

"Free the others, before we MAKE you." Blocky demanded lowly, his knife glistening in the light. Rs turned around to look at each of them, knowing he was currently overpowered. That didn't stop him, though, a smile curling of his face.

"Let Naily GO you FUCKING BITCH!!!" Jr screamed in demand, losing his patience. The more he saw her like that the more it angered him. Rs only snickered, as if this was all a joke.

"You know I can't do that."

Jr growled, gritting his teeth so hard it hurt. He wanted to run up to him and attack him but knew that was a bad idea. Before he could say anymore, he was cut off by a softer voice.